Car Spotted Thread

Did it have aero mirrors? Sounds like Mallari’s car.

Fairly sure I saw S13GG on duke street here in Kitchener, Blue S14 with Rikken wheels.

White chuki hatch, neon green steelies, stock exhaust I believe; I’ve seen you at school a few times. (centennial college)
Also, silver moss s14 kouki and white s13 (track car?) AND 350z sometimes! You live around the corner from me in aurora where the slalom “traffic calmed” streets are (no exact location out of respect for legit cars).
Are you guys on here?

ahhh… no one sees these spottings :frowning:

^^^ white chuki with green steelies is lil mike on the board

white coupe going west bound on 401. i was going east on 401 in a white coupe.
jan 25- 2pm

That was me. My rear tires are garbage, and my diff is a little overzealous, so I just take every corner at 15-20 degree drift angle, lol.

white zenki with a dent in the back, on kennedy and finch

who owns the red s14 with no front bumper on airport road?

White S14 kouki with a damaged back end that was taped up. You were making a left onto Cornwall from the intersection at the bottom of the hill passed Trafalgar in Oakville around 10:30 this morning. I waved from my winter beater.

sounds like roel got a ticketttt…

poor dude

black hatch on yonge and finch at around 3 pm today

S12 - mix n match rims - 5 points mall - oshawa

yeah, thats my style… 80’s

driving out of Brock university seen a beige/silver stock looking s14 kouki … needed a wash lol, Any idea who’s

Champagne colour S13 @ centennial college, gold meshies, catback, parked around back; I’m the black R32 parked beside you right now lol

Black S13, Ka, seemed relatively stock with a catback. It was like 8:40 or something on Monday. I was tired from work and making a run into San Frans for a pizza while you were heading to Mac’s. Looked right at you; I haven’t seen you around before, but then again, I Dont know many people outside of R.Hill. Who are you? Seemed like you nay have recognized me or something, so Inam guessing you’re on SON.

White S13 hatch heading down Dundas at around 6:20am this morning. We crossed paths near the Best Buy.

that was mine! my brother snuck it out cuz he was late to work that bastard!!! i came to pick it up. your 240 was pretty sweet too! interesting shifter! lol

Green S14 zenki, lowered, black rims, back parked in the visitor parking outside of my work, in the Bigh Park business park in Milton. Saw your car there at 5:30. Do you work there? Way too many Honda kids here! They pull beside me and blast shifty music while revving their cars.

saw a red stock looking s13 hatch at the tartan in oshawa, any one here?