Car Spotted Thread

think that was 5cott.

… Whats the Tartan?

Tarzan?

Tartar?

Just heard the zenki roll out, it was boosted but didn’t sound like an SR. KA-T? It sounded fucking mean. If you stick around, I may have to bust the kouki out because I can’t take this shit much longer. Seeing that car makes me want to drive the 240 again.

park beside a champange chuki with meshies almost every day at centennial.

the tartan tavern at rossland square in oshawa

go for tea scarborough tonight around 12:30… black hatch w/ green wheels and martinos stickers fatlace stickers… and a super minty white zenki hatch with yellow wheels.
who’s that?

go for tea scarborough tonight around 12:30… black hatch w/ green wheels and martinos stickers fatlace stickers… and a super minty white zenki hatch with yellow wheels.
who’s that?

Passed a green S14 zenki stopped on Winston Churcbill, intersecting with Dundas at 2:51am.

Passed a green S14 zenki stopped on Winston Churcbill, intersecting with Dundas at 2:51am.

Black hatch - Me
White hatch - Anthony (Blade)

lol had a hunch it was you… wasnt sure though. still go tp often?

Yea, just been to busy with school to head there.
I “try” to come home early so I can wake up in the morning. None of that 4am bullshit LMAO.

i havnt been there in a long time… even commerce. i miss summer lol /rant

Dark Red Hatch yesterday in Brampton. Sandalwood and Kennedy or highway ten. Somewhere in that area. I was in a blue altima and I waved.

Red Hatch at Bayview Ave and 16th Ave around 6:00ish… Turn your damn HID high beams down you almost blinded the shit out of me. I know the way my headlights are aimed blinds the fuck out of you but there’s no need to return the favour as I actually have an excuse as to why they’re that way.

^ I was there at 3pm but no HIDS, I drove beside a stock s13 grey hatch with hood rack

TK and Ivan turning onto hwy eastbound. I was in westbound in the is300.

a white/black hatch with battles coming from the wal mart parking lot on jane and hwy 7. I think your username is rmallari or something i forgot lol.

loool niccee

black hatch on young in newmarket on saturday around 230