Car Spotted Thread

spotted santi at eglinton and keele with his “g” face on

black S14 around 1:30ish (could easily be wrong on the time) going down eagle st in cambridge towards pinebush (or up to walmart lol)

spotted AreOhWhy in his maroon s14 today at meadowvale TC, and there was also a black s13 driving behind me

spotted mr bing in traffic on qew in brlington granny shifting not double clutching like he should lol in his kouki

Spotted a red s13 with black hatch? On highbury

I think I just spotted the worst black zenki I’ve ever seen turning left on sheppard and markham yesterday. It was stock ride height so I could easily spot the floor rust and rocker rust. Heck everything is rusted and the exhaust looks like its falling off. Driven by an old brown lady. I don’t think this car even belongs on the road to be quite honest.

Saw a black s14 (zenki) on erb st kitchener. Lowered and had an agressive kit on it.

That’s Brandon.

black s13 convertible with s14 kouki front, today around 3pm at mavis/derry. have seen it a couple times now

That’s Dirty devo

[/COLOR]

yaa thats devon.

I just saw a clean s14 red kouki JDM package going southbound on morningside and ellesmere. the odd part was, It was driven by an OLD man or possibly a lady. like a 60 year old person. I apologize in advance If i’m wrong. but regardless that car is clean

Are you rocking the chameleon paint job?

saw a nice, deep red kouki on vs-kf’s at the brampton drive test centre. did you do a test in that?! lol

ya that’s me. car looks solid man, and i’m not usually a fan of anything convertible

green s14 at Master Q. I was in my friends mazda 3 lol

Spotted these two gentlemen at Cayuga yesterday waving goodbye to summer. There was also a nice S13 silvia running on the drag strip, didn’t recognise the car. ET~ mid 13s

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll290/zac3ne2nr/IMG-20120831-00650.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll290/zac3ne2nr/IMG-20120831-00651.jpg

At Trent University! red hatch with clear taillights. <— we gotta meet an cruise sometime

Red S13 hatchback on Oxford St. London, it had a sticker on the back saying “kill your local pedophile”.

Peterborough or Oshawa?

peterborough