Car Spotted Thread

Spotted a silverish greyish hatch on Highbury I was in my red Hatch

sky blue s14 in peterborough. nice color

Red s13 Hatch, On Highway 2, and trulls Courtice, a day or two ago?

Ashtonbee centennial, white s13 hatch, anyone on here?

Progress Centenial:

RED HATCH, parked by visitor lot on Thursday?

Red hatch with xxr 527 with stretched rubber. parked on shoreview dr off of coronation dr.

Me and my buddy drove by with a malibu and saw a dumped jetta and miata parked by it.

That’s Mine :slight_smile:

Black shiny hatchback on airport road this afternoon going northbound from Stayner.

white R32 at georgian college today

stock black s14 zenki with riworx license plate frames parked in the 40 gerrard garage.

emerald green zenki, looks like a base model, its in alright condition, no visible rust. I saw this thing at the markham & lawrence CT parking lot. I was explaining to my dad how that’s my car but with a completely different front end, and all I see this old man who can be easily in his 70s walk up to it, put his items in the trunk and getting into the car.

that was the most BOSS thing ever

saw a red zenki leaving conestoga college today. also saw a black lowered zenki with stock (but gold) wheels and a roof rack. Pretty sure it was a guy i went to school with named BJ.

black s13.5 female driver, baskin robbins at leslie and Major mac, yesterday around 6

Built it for myself but she currently drives it lol, pretty much given it to her. /waves either way.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?84820-Post-the-Most-Recent-picture-of-your-car-(PICS-ONLY)&p=3371737&viewfull=1#post3371737

Yeah that was me in the AL0 zenki!

Nice zenki man!

Black silvia with red wheels Georgian College parking lot.

i was coming out of a tunnel underneath the brampton city center best buy in my beige 93 240 with flares and you honked at me in your white s13 with a chuki front end and body kit, slammed and turboed. Man i love your car ! i have so many questions for you haha hit me up if you’re on here !

That was me in my 180SX! lol

saw a black hatch, kinda beat up, with fairly agressive aero, wangan and type x tails today on HWY 6 in HAMILTON. saw you TWICE on the same stretch of road. I was in my gold cressida.

TODAY.
saw a black zenki on the ramp to 401 Eastbound, i was in front of you in my GLI :slight_smile:

it’s looking fantastic btw! :slight_smile:

also.

Centennial College: gold zenki?