Car Spotted Thread

Red s13 hatch with black front bumper and black rims with red or pink outline on the rears by burnhampthorpe/wolfedale around 5pm? Anyone on here?

I saw a bunch of cars on the road today. Many of them were Taxis.

yeah that was me lol

Black w/roof rack is Brendan’s new s14

It is his car? I need to get a hold of that kid and hang out. Have him on facebook but have t really spoken to him for a long time. Used to be pretty good friends.

Dark Blue zenki at seneca newnham campus.

spotted this on junkhouse

http://junkhouse.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/528570_397273483679447_1476713776_n.jpg saw this car on dorimoto a bunch

Definitely want Oliver’s backstory on this. Also, pretty sweet chopshop made it onto Junkhouse. I love that blog.

^ all they had to do was set a car on fire ahahah

Yea, we just got bored one night workin’ on it and decided it would be fun to set the hood on fire.

ohhhh you guyssssss.

Black Hatch, kouki tails, oldschool veilside wangan wing, aero, and big chrome wheels? In Oshawa near the big courthouse?

white s13 vert on pondtail dr. in scarborough

Dark green s14, gtr wheels fmic, we drove side by side 427 northbound towards 401. I was in my gtr. I could not hear what you were saying other than rb25 something :confused:
Great looking car.
Nick

the other day i saw a black hatch pulled over on the 403 around ancaster. thats brutal man, hope the cop was just admiring the car haha

saw a zenki yesterday night at Midland and Ellesmere? approx at 7:30ish?

zenki what?

^S14 owners, assume s14 always lol

red zenki with black rims on burwell in st thomas i know you seen me too lol

saw a maroon cressida around 5 heading north up winston churchill just south of dundas