Car Spotted Thread

you posted a week back, unfortunately that black hatch was me. was driving safe just bad luck !

Light green S14 on 427 north, merged to 401 west. Kouki front but no front bumper.

Was in my work vehicle…

some new kid came to buy coils from me

black s13 hatch at uoft st.george campus at 10 45 am

black or dark grey s14 with kouki tail lights, with aftermarket rims and a bodykit was parked at the mcowan and ellesmere gas station yesterday around 3:40ish. i havent seen that s14 around scarborough at all

^That was me man. Was getting coffee at tims.

really? no way, hmmm I guess you had your Z wheels on.

I’ve seen this car several times on Oxford Rd and Fiddlers Green, still nobody knows who it is?

Yea i had the z wheels on since i’m selling the works and the car was 4x4 too

red hatch with black rims and maybe had exhaust on fanshawe road

Saw a clean white S13 silfront hatch w/aero @ the firestone/wendy’s parking lot in Richmond Hill, elgin mills & yonge. Was in my TSX. Car looks good.

s13 lhd silvia coupe, cambridge, saturday night

Theres a boosted black S14 with a flat black front bumper that I’ve seen running around my area, very nice car

black 240

eagle summit with silvier front end conversionz

Saw a clean white S13 silfront hatch w/aero @ the firestone/wendy’s parking lot in Richmond Hill, elgin mills & yonge. Was in my TSX. Car looks good.

YEAH first time being spotted hah! That’s me, I work at that Wendy’s so come say hi, if my friends working maybe u can get a free frosty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

dark red s13 pig nose hatch NY state plates anyone on here? had sleepy eyes, factory lip stitched together, sitting on gold xxr 962’s looked pretty clean was sitting in the Carlton plaza (St.Catharines) 2 spots over from 09 gtr thats always there, It was raining hard today so didn’t get a chance to take a pic to post.

rust bucket black s13 hatch. Centennial progress.

Spotted this beauty at church on Sunday. I remember seeing it during the summer but couldn’t get a picture at the moment.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll290/zac3ne2nr/Mississauga-20121104-008141.jpg

Nice! Who owns that?