Car Spotted Thread

I don’t know yet, thinking he/she might be on this board. For the life of me I can’t figure who else would be into this stuff

red s13 always parked at Beverly Tire on Hespeller rd Cambridge…

This car is on my street, there is sometimes a green S14 and a Silver R32 GTR parked infront his / her house.

i think i’ve seen this a lot in brampton, does it have square wheels?

also saw a nice black hatch with chuki front w/lip, 5 lug at humber college parking lot

My boy Kingtel owns that. He is rarely comes on the forums anymore.

And ya, he has the 5 lug square wheels

wow thats beautiful i plan on grabbin a k’s aero bumper soon too, im wondering are those full amber corners OEM? or is that custom?

I think tomei made amber corner lights

can’t find :frowning:

I don’t remember…They do look dope as fuck though.

Black vert on staines and morning side area. Mostly stock with tinted windows and maybe a drop.

spotted a hatch was black looked stock and a coupe was grey with some nice wheels in brampton by the fortinos on bovaird.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

coupe was s13 btw

Probably mine, black S15 front end with carbon vented hood on white S14 with bronzes MBs

Black hatch with type x tails involved in a collision at keele and Wilson this afternoon

think he works there, it’s there everyday.

drove behind a black or possibly green S14 from cambridge to paris, thursday i think it was?

Yea that dude works at beverly.

Did the s14 have 2 different pairs of wheels on it?

That was ages ago. Probably different owner at that time too.

12:45pm

Around Pharmacy and Steeles.

RED Hatch with two dudes in it. :stuck_out_tongue: … -----stock-----?
looking clean tho.!!!

was in my black MK5 GLI

spotted early this morning clean black s14 kouki on the 403 westbound near Hamilton i was in my coupe heading east!

spotted a grey hatch by humber college today looked clean

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

heading towards steeles on finch

Pretty sure I spotted purestock240 in his black coupe in Waterloo today.