Car Spotted Thread

^ serious but i never seen a s14 in that plaza.

I just saw a nice s14 kouki coming down conestoga @wexford… looked to be dark green i unno it was dark… clean whip

3:30pm : saw a white 180sx. kouki tails with kouki wing. stock rims, a dude was driving it east bound on Ellesmere about to turn left onto Midland.

spotted a s13 hatch in the humber college parking lot

^ hasn’t there been like 500 sightings of that guy lol

it was champagne first time ive seen this one

I spotted a siliver honda civic going west on highway 427.

spotted a pink godzilla (r35) on ellesemere going east bound, turned left onto bellamy.

anyone know who it is?

I actually spotted two cars today. the first was on the 403, which was an s14 on a trailer and the second was a hatch, silver i believe, on stone church rd on the hamilton mountain

Grey hatch going west bound on 401 near London

spotted white hatch with areo kit on pertosa in brampton.

Stock red pignose hatch on the 401 at 1:30 today

Had an s14 on the trailer behind me

Black zenki with tinted windows, axis 5 spoke wheels, cscs sticker on highglen n middlefield

Also 180sx. white with white wheels at Canadian super store around 6ish?

was at the Upper Canada Mall this weekend, parked next to a black Kouki. is that anyone here? Pretty sure whoever you are you work at the mall lol

saw a white zenki heading on the 427 west towards missisauga older man in it, looked really well mantained super clean!

Wednesday night 630pm on Midland and McNicoll in Scarborough.
White s13 hatch kouki/type x kitted silver rims tinted windows heading west on McNicoll
I was southbound Midland… I’m pretty sure you saw me
Who are you?

this morning I saw a teal (i think) kouki S14, lowered with wheels, parked at a Shell at Kennedy and Eglinton. looked nice.

Friend saw what she thinks was a red 13 driven by a girl at McMaster Uni?

thats car belongs to shop owner there. its got 2j and for sale

Red zenki hatch earlier this evening around 6pm heading south on Victoria park n Lawrence.
You pulled up beside me smiling with thumbs up. You pulled into no frills
Who are you? … Your car is mint

Couple mins later black s14 kouki at kennedy n eglington