Car Spotted Thread

white chuki hatch lowered oem kit, 530ish northbound Midland n Steeles

Hellooooooo, saw you as well. Thought you were someone else I’ve met who has a red S13 in the area lol

white s14 kouki heading out of bathurst/steeles plaza, spotted that shit like a legendary pokemon i drove by right in front of you and broke my neck last minute

Black or Carcoal R32 on blue wheels with DTF24/7 and federal sticker outside of tryst tonight.

happen to pass him east bound on the 401 as well… lol was in a stock black civic… u definitely seemed to notice us…

maybe a sonling too?

Black s14 kouki driving down islington by the cineplex, car looks mint and sounds great!

Slammed dark red and white hatch with a roof rack, on HWY 26 going west between Barrie and Stayner today around 2pm.

who owns the pink s14 off south park road with white spots on it…looks RICE

^ Asian girl i think unless it got sold to someone else

Red hatch, slammed on white seven spokes heading towards Blue the other day. I’m assuming you’re from Barrie area because my buddies says he’s seen you around a few times.

Jlee ^^

Seen this s14 go down morningside and finch few time. Its black s14 with 5 lug looks beat but has mint navan front bumper. Driven by older brown lady.

Haha I’ve seen this exact car in Scarb driven by the same lady. That car is rusted beyond belief. The Navan is the only good thing on it loll!

I believe I saw a dark red / maroon s14, slammed on what looked to be like 18" or 19" rims zippin’ around beamsville at like 11/12 last night. Anyone here?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379244_10200168126399983_1695627081_n.jpg

lol white people

Ballin White People!!

spotted a red s13 with z32 wheels pulled over by cop southbound on HWY 27 just before Hwy 7
happened around 11:15pm

im goin to ottawa tomo to pick up my 180

. He has the white overs and big wheels. This car had all red body and white seven spokes, unless he has 2 ??

spotted a black s13 hatch around 3pm on qew / dundas

Just spotted a black 180 getting off at dufferin road off the 401 east. I was in my gtr couple cars behind. Tried honking at u when i caught up but dont think u noticed. Nice looking car.
NIck