Car Spotted Thread

thats me. but i sold the car friday

I saw Crunk Ride’s ride, pretty bitchin lol and I spotted and eventually talked Clutch Fire with his s13, which is also pretty bitchin, too bad I didnt get to hear her. all n all it was a good day

Red s13 hatch, black rear bumper in London at Van and Truck world (or whatever its called) besides Arby’s

black skyline thst had rev off with me :slight_smile: blacks14 @staines and steeles

Blue hatchback on Bayfield in Barrie. I was in the white vert.

saw a really clean black kouki at 403/dundas timmies parking lot around 9:30

Passed by a red hatch on upper james and stone church yesterday. I had my girlfriend wave and she claimed you waved back haha.

White hatch, with LED DRLs yesterday Canadian Tire at Airport and Queen, I was on a black bike

red s13 with kouki tails and flatblack hatch in Cambridge on On Franklin/Saginaw needs some work but its got potential :stuck_out_tongue:

Black Kouki turning on to Winston Churchill (From Eglinton parkway) earlier this evening. Your car car looked clean! :slight_smile:

I had seen the same Black Kouki (With Advan Version2 three spoke rims) turning off of 10th line this morning on my way to Credit Valley.

That was me. I indeed waved aha. I’ve seen your car around before.

ok I saw a gray kouki parked at the some health medical clinic place near markham and painted post. I always see it there and it also has a customized plate.

I also, saw a what looks to be like a red zenki with black bumper or a black zenki with red bumper, cant remember it was dark. As I was pulling into Mccowan rd from eglinton I saw you, I was in the black kouki and flashed my highbeams, you in response, did a little wheel spin after the stop sign loll

Saw a black s14 roll by maple view 10 minutes ago

saw a s14 with zenki tails driving on Sewells rd going towards Malvern library.

Spotted a white S13 vert with kouki front on erin mills parkway around 11:30PM last night.

grey hatch s13 parked @ midas on Burnhamthorpe … East of winston churchhill ? I only work in sauga, so I don’t know the streets too well.
anddd white silvia front end + white skirts on black very turning on mcnicoll/middlefield area.

Red kouki on my street (White Ash Dr.) in Whitby.

Has black or a carbon hood.

and some weird looking tail lights…

few days back, spotted a Red chuki hatch at northpark / torbram plaza. I Picked up my mom from the walk-in clinic, I suspect you were doing the same, unless your GF is a really old milf.

White S13 coupe, white multi spoke wheels of some orient. Fat ass exhaust.

Parked at food basics plaza in Hespeler (jamieson) Haven’t seen this car around town before.