Car Spotted Thread

Spotted a red 240 at yonge and steeles
At approx 8:30pm

I was in my GLI, was simply trying to send you a friendly 240 hi. Lol

Saw a red piggy at tims on dundas, woulda stopped and talked but was late for work.

Just saw black zenki s14 that was slammed with what looked like gold bbs lm wheels with polished lips. Somekind of bodykit and exhaust…You cruised slowly past my house, around a f150 on the road, on Laurel ST Cambridge with red s13 in driveway :stuck_out_tongue:

tttttttttight whip! car looked mintt

Saw a silver zenki pull up beside my green kouki a week ago near mcdonalds on erin mills pkwy, we both gave nods of approval at the same time it was perfect haha.

lol silver was me

It’s surprising how many 240’s are in the K/W-Cambridge area that we rarely see

Since the warm weather has arrived I’ve seen a few new 240s around KW/Cambridge as well. If any of you have driven down Hespeler you’ve likely seen mine at Beverly Tire. (red/black hatch). Shes old and ive had it forever but its nice to see a different one here and there.

black s14 kouki on walker in Windsor. Does anyone know anybody from windsor thats active here?

I’m starting to see a ton of them making their way down this way. They’re starting to pop up more in the durham region and out towards Cobourg. It’s good though.

I’m on Eagle at Line-X. White S14. park out back though lol

I know right? There’s a tonne around here but I very rarely seem to run into them.

Btw, I see you daily lol I work across the street at Toyota.

Ya, I see you all the time. Green 4 door G35 right?

Black kouki with stock painted rims in mississauga (dundas & wolfdale).

spotted Red Zenki with black kouki bumper and valences, old school 3 spoke navan’s on birchmount and ellesmere.

I was just getting off work and I honked at you in my kouki as I was making a left onto ellesmere.

Spotted a white s13 hatchback with no front bumper on a trailer going eastbound on the 401 near trenton. The trailer was being pulled by a red pick up truck.

white zenki with matt bronze or really dirty wheels lol going down on kennedy rd towards eglinton ave. you were pulling out of the 2001 audio video parking lot

^Probably terrik

whos the black s13 hatch that works at whitby crappy tire?

Silver 240 coupe getring off on trafalger from the qew. I was in my truck gave u the thumbs up.
NIck

spotted a black kouki on appleby last week heading to Samuel Steel gave you a thumbs up!