Car Spotted Thread

Saw a super clean kouki in the parking lot of Russell Williams in Burlington yesterday. The red hatch was mine haha

Spotted one of the nicest S13’s I’ve ever seen! Was at the Z-car Owners Association meet in niagra on the lake.
There were only a couple 240s there though.

damn that thing looks sexy, is that the rb20 in there?

^ yep

spotted a red S14 kouki in Orangeville today. I waved, but he was to busy talking to his passenger to notice my awesomeness

Saw a lowered red S13 hatch heading north on bayview near major mac yesterday around 3ish PM yesterday. Tried to catch up to say hi, but some idiot in a BMW was holding up traffic doing 30km/h >_>

stock red hatch at OPG in pickering

dark/navy blue pignose on ritson in whitby sunday morning around 11:40am. looked stock minus an exhaust i reckon

champagne colour zenki going southbound on warden just passing the 401. I was in my kouki. Saw you around 6:30ish yesterday

S14 with white volks in brampton, drove along side on bramalea and clark.
NIck

That’s mine

yoh man was that you that honked at me that day?, I was turning into Whitby tire red s13 hatch I had crown vic mesh on the fronts stocks on the rear you told me to follow?

who was it that was JUST ripping it down on Markham road near Sheppard. i caught the tail end of the car when i heard the traction loss and blow off :P. looks to be a gray s13 coupe or a s14. sounded soo nice btw haha

Clean black kouki at Humber res, I’ve seen it on here before. Lowered on bronze wheels

black zenki with eye lids, kouki wing. it had an inter-cooler and a hoonigan sticker on the front bumper

spotted at the town center sear’s upstairs parking lot

Humber north or lakeshore?

Humber north, car looked damn good btw

Black S13 Hatch with blue wheels @ BMW Mississauga.

Damn, I’m at Humber Lakeshore and no one else has an S13 here :(.

Saw a clean white S13 Hatch with stock rims, a little bit lowered and an exhaust at STC last night. Much cleaner than my white Hatch lol…