Car Spotted Thread

Spotted a black s14 with a jdm wing and kouki tails. At warden and eglinton CIBC/timmies parking lot. I was on the other side with my kouki.

White s13 going east bound on ellesmere. Get home safe lol its brutal outside

Black zenki with a huge “26” on the side, @ DC/UOIT

LOL that’s Devo.

Gold/Beige S13 coupe in Chatham today, sticker bombed trunk

Spotted 89-90 black hatch in waterloo behind canada computers today around 4:20pm it looked really pretty from the one side that I saw had some kind of exhaust other then that was just fresh and clean with stock tear drops!

Spotted yesterday white zenki with black doors at brimely and st Clair @330 , green zenki at Markham and Sheppard around 645 pm

black s14 zenki with JDM rear bumper/spoiler at downsview station.

Nice red kouki cruising down highway 24 in guelph followed by a red not so nice miata with mismatched wheels bronze on the front

who has a grey zenki with blacked out oem wheels. Spotted at the R.H King highschool parking lot

• Updated - - -

that’s mine were you in the black s13 I was starring you down for like a few mins but idk. lol yeah that’s mine tho I got it painted not to long ago.

brown s13 hatchback on airport road an hour north of brampton…?

no I own a black kouki

oh okay i see lol when did you see it?

Just spotted a white s13 hatch on highbury

end of april during a week day lol. taking the red rocket to warden station lol

on another note. Just saw a boosted red kouki pulling into Markham station

Dark grey kouki with a “hide your daughters” sticker across the bottom of the winshield at Bramalea City Center. Parked up beside it in my oh so JDM Ford Escape. Nice car to whoever owns it!

spotted s13 rhd silvia black coupe w/ white overfenders and chopped bumper @ warden and mcnicoll around 6:40pm today. looks like a nice work in progress

White s13 vert, fender flares, huge dish on the wheels. played around on Wilson and manitou in kitchener. I was in the Grey coupe

Black kouki, looked to be mostly stock. Leslie/Sheppard area. I was in the FC. :bigtup: