Car trends you just don't get

really man lolol . thats all ya got now

With a response like that does he really need anything more?

:rofl

You sure got me pegged, CLIFF.

the hood rust fad.

fine ,fuck you guys im goin home lolol

jeff is starting the quarter pannel rust fad with the 5 series haha

Agreed, unless you can shit out the money and not think twice. I’ve never been able to and I’m not buying/building any more toys with engines until thats the case. Just don’t get get as much out of them as you put into them, esp up in my neck of the woods.

Or in resale or trade in. Often worth less.

i hate a lot of the import styling, like the crazy camber on wheels, rust on the car to make it look “good,” huge turbos and no traction, anything stereo and lots of other things

I hate anything to do with roll racing

that’s right I said it

I did not have the patience to read the entire 5+ pages here but let me just say this.

I ride a bone stock daily WITH a roofrack. I use the ski/snowboard attachment all the time in the winter, and the same is true for the bike attachment during warmer months.

I have it to use it, but I can understand hating on a car that just has one for “looks.”

I can’t understand why people like ricey bullshit, just because it’s authentic “JDM”.

I fondly remember the JDM craze hey-day. I thought it was a golden era of the import culture, mostly because people threw out the concept of wild and retarded looking styles for their cars in favor of more clean and subtle rides.

I don’t understand the whole spending crazzzyyy stupid amounts of money on steering wheels, clusters, front lips, wheels, etc etc just to say its real? Authentic? Jdm?

+1 to that

Not easy to understand, but easy analogy- why do people (*) buy brand name clothing?

To some point it’s justifiable from a technical standpoint (i.e. wheels) but I have every reason to believe a Moogen oil cap does the same job…

(*) PJB not included, as has been explained in these pages 178.2x (no0bs advised to do search on "$8 Wal Mart" for verification)

:+1

They buy it because others won’t be able to. (Logically or financially).

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2010/3/24/634050487608731980-GMLTLSFamilyEngines.jpg

I don’t get GM either