car wash/detailing

lol, i knew this thread would turn out good!!!

[quote=“speedped79,post:19,topic:32747"”]

idc i do cars with paintjobs 5 times as nice and as expensive as yours so it really dosnt matter

[/quote]

one iam sure thats a goddamn lie and second i have factory paint which i have had detailed by redgoober4life and psphinx. both very experienced detailers who have probably forgot more about detailing then u will ever learn. i dont brag about my car i dont care about it. i guarantee my cost more a year then u gross.btw i drive a pile of shit cobalt. when u own a 16000 dollar car then you can talk. till then keep polishing the huffys as best as you can. you obviously dont know anything about detailing or what rubbing compound does. or anything about cars for that matter so in lamonds terms stfu and stop coming here your a tool and no body likes you.

Owned, In every single thread, :rx3:

Damn…atleast he is making an attempt. He isn’t sitting on his ass like me making no money :frowning:

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:24,topic:32747"”]

Damn…atleast he is making an attempt. He isn’t sitting on his ass like me making no money :frowning:

[/quote]

man theres plenty of jobs out there. u said u did satelite security systems apply at direct tv easy money really long hours horrible management

:picard:

ill kill u

wow speedped is not liked on many forums.

[quote=“Showoff,post:28,topic:32747"”]

wow speedped is not liked …

[/quote]

:gotme: :cry:

fixed

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:24,topic:32747"”]

[/quote]

don’t worry, we don’t like you much either :wink:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:29,topic:32747"”]

:gotme: :cry:

fixed

[/quote]

I did not proof read, sorry. lol.:picard:

[quote=“speedped79,post:9,topic:32747"”]

i dont usually use turtle wax i was stating that i had waxes ranging fron the turtle wax up to the good meguairs, i also have zymal and a few others. buff wise im sure i dont use as expensive as products as most, i have rubbing compound and then a polish for after then that gets followed by a wash then hand wax. im not saying im a professional at all but i do alot of my buddies cars before shows and such and figured id spread the word a bit. also for a wash, interior,rims,tires, windows, and wax for cars is 40$ and trucks are 50$ and a claybar would be an extra 10$ for cars and 15$ for suvs

also if im not allowed to post this without being a sponser mods please delete it
thanks steve

[/quote]

so for that extra 10 bills after the clay bar, do oyu actually buff the car out with a mild polish/compound and then a few coats of waxs like NEEDS to be done?

he uses wax with extreme high build fillers homie…duhhh

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:33,topic:32747"”]

he uses wax with extreme high build fillers homie…duhhh

[/quote]

damn it, my 5 years of detailing never taught me that…i guess quanity=quality

w/e mods delete please thanks

[quote=“Showoff,post:28,topic:32747"”]

wow speedped is not liked on many forums.

[/quote]

no, just mostly newyorkfbody and the people who dont like me there brought the hate over here that is all

i’m glad i read this thread. teheh.

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:37,topic:32747"”]

i’m glad i read this thread. teheh.

[/quote]

my threads are the best arent they:party2:
^^^^ see thats me and yous are all jamming to what i say

we brought our hate over here? we’ve been here much longer than you. We’ve told you many times to learn to shut your mouth and listen. Have you? No. You continue to post stupid shit and run your little trap.

I go to work and see this. haha yayy