car wash/detailing

assholes below

lol ohh boy this should be interesting

Are you a paying sponsor?

just curious on prices?:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd1gKyzbPcA

Couldnt help myself :wink:

lol… i will keep my comments limited, but you mentioned “armor-all” and “turtle wax” in a professional detailing thread. hahaha go read a little on autopia.org, or pm myself, redgoober4life, stealth, or any other member that knows “a thing or two” about professional detailing for some assistance. Those are far from professional products, and i would be hard pressed to trust a car to that. Meguiars was my mid range, and souverian ($60 per 6oz.) was my high range for waxes, meguiars was a standard, and poorboys was a upgrade for polishing as far as chemicals. What polishers do you use? I dont mean to be critical, but at the same time i really do, simply because so many of the members have had really amazing details done by people that have committed years to learning the ins and outs of the trade. BTW i paid a good bit of $ to be a sponsor when i ran the business as does stealth, and Corey. You should PM a mod before making advertising posts.

hmmm i could use a car wash…

i do complete buff, wax, clay bar, interior, motor the whole deal for 120bux per car or 150 and up on larger trucks like SUV’s and such depending on size. I’ve detailed for jim ball pontiac gmc buick & cadillac, basil chevy, and liberty motors. What do u charge?

try hanging around various mens rooms (ie state parks, thruway rest stops, the bus station ect), work on your helmet polishing skills:suckoff:

[quote=“94Blackls,post:7,topic:32747"”]

i do complete buff, wax, clay bar, interior, motor the whole deal for 120bux per car or 150 and up on larger trucks like SUV’s and such depending on size. I’ve detailed for jim ball pontiac gmc buick & cadillac, basil chevy, and liberty motors. What do u charge?

[/quote]

i dont usually use turtle wax i was stating that i had waxes ranging fron the turtle wax up to the good meguairs, i also have zymal and a few others. buff wise im sure i dont use as expensive as products as most, i have rubbing compound and then a polish for after then that gets followed by a wash then hand wax. im not saying im a professional at all but i do alot of my buddies cars before shows and such and figured id spread the word a bit. also for a wash, interior,rims,tires, windows, and wax for cars is 40$ and trucks are 50$ and a claybar would be an extra 10$ for cars and 15$ for suvs

also if im not allowed to post this without being a sponser mods please delete it
thanks steve

[quote=“94Blackls,post:7,topic:32747"”]

[/quote]

which liberty motors? my cousin is good friends with the owner

rubbing compound is bad

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:11,topic:32747"”]

rubbing compound is bad

[/quote]

not the stuff i have, ive taken many scrathes and faded paint areas away with it then you follow it with the polish that goes with it and it looks better than new

LOL.

detailing NOOB

the reason it looks good with rubbing compound is becuase your TAKING THE CLEARCOAT OFF!

its not a heavy duty rubbing compound ehh nm how bout this car wash 5$

POLISH?

polishing compound for light to medium scratches and oxidation it says it restores a showroom shine

we can all safely say ur not going near are cars

idc i do cars with paintjobs 5 times as nice and as expensive as yours so it really dosnt matter

my wheels paint job cost more than your car…