car weights

I guess this would be a bad time to mention I found out a few weeks ago the civic weighs 2110 in race trim (no spare, 3/4 tank of gas), and 2264 with me and the helmet haha. For those wondering I got the weight off a set of longacre corner weighting scales.

3037 lbs = VW Jetta 2002 (not much less then the passat) :EEK:

GTP: 3,396
WS.6: 3,397

So it looks like the GTP is the dominate machine

hey do you guys have 4 corner scales, to see what kind of weight distribution that car has?

a good book for shipping weight is standard catolog of american cars

one book is for 1940s til 74 and the other is 75 to 2002 i believe, pretty good inno on the cars, good price guides too

3477 :slight_smile:

Go down to your local Scrap yard / Quarry and weigh your shit to be accurate :rolleyes:
Be nice about it, Come back many times as you want. Usually have a digital sign near the scale or just pull around to the scale attendant
Cost Honda / Acura is $25 All other makes is free

93 Explorer weighs 4462# 3/4 tank and a passenger.

3450 with full tank and no passengers. 3615 including myself - That’s with the BMW.

Weighed my car on the scales in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (old Busch series) garages in Daytona last December… 1/2 tank of gas, no peeps, no spare… 3,680 lbs. She’s my little piggie. Good thing she has 450+ hp. :slight_smile:

I went to the RacePA cornerweight day and the SE-R weighed 2529#.

We have 4 wheel scales at the shop too if anyone needs their car weighted.RPM/PRORIDES