Car will not start

My bro’s sr20det will no longer start. Before he shipped out his ecu to get it tuned there were no problems with the engine firring up. So basically since he installed the newly tuned ecu the engine will not start. Sorry but this is all the info I’ve got right now, will get some more soon.

Post up your ideas please.

got the wrong one back???

so he got it rom tuned?
alot of the times during shipping the new mother board comes off the pins so double check that its still connected properly

Yeah I sent it in for an enthalpy tune, and now its not starting. I have got the same ECU I sent in back. The car was working properly before, now I am getting codes 13 coolant temp sensor, 21 ignition signal, 11 cam position sensor. I have tested the resistance on the sensors and they are to spec. I had no problems with these sensors before I sent in the ECU so I think something on the ECU is messed up. I will open it up and check if the ribbon cable has come off.

Thanks!

sounds like the tuning got f’ed up. Bring it back…?

well u said one of the codes is cam postion sensor and most car wont start if the cam angle sensors fucked or the crank angle sensor … but pretty much if the ecu doesnt know what postion the cam is it it doesnt know when to send spark … but was it running before with a cam postion code is the question and check the obivous things like fuel pressure … igntion… and im not being a dick but check if theres fuel in it and is it a s13 sr or s14

I wouldn’t take it apart if your going to send it back… And you probably should send it back…or try it on another 240.

vacuum leaks check ur piping