Car wont lock

If i lock the door from the inside, fliping the switch, as soon as i close the door they just unlock…but yet when i turn the key it lock…

HELP!
lol

you have to hold the handle up while closing the door…release the handle once the door is fully shut

it does this becuz just incase u lock you keys in the car

Just tryed it…
and it worked lmaoo

Cool little trick, especially considering i’ve locked my keys in my integra about 10 times a month lmaooo

Wow i love this site , because i was like why wont my drivers sdie lock lol… thanks

LMFAO, i must have stood outside for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out why the fuck my locks would lock lmaoo

i told you mike. damn those sneaky fuckin’ russians.

lmaoo they tried to kill us man

i think you guys should stickey a thread like this, i know that cars 91+ dont require you to hold the handle up, but 89-90 you do, just to give new 240sx owners that when they park their car at the mall and think its all safe locked its wide open.
i know when i first got my 240 i was just locked and closing the door. then i was told by ted- Heatw that you need t ohold it up.
thought it would be agood thing to keep on top so the question wont arise again.
and then if it does, we can flame them. LOL!

I have a 91 :confused:

The russian just wants you to think that.

well then maybe they change it for 93, hers is a 93 my bad, lol, or somehow some where you can disable that feature so you dont have to lift your handle