car won't start

i have a 95 240sx. my car was perfectly fine yesterday and i put in a new battery about 2-3 months ago. when i got up to go to work today my car won’t start. when i turn the ignition to ON, the lights come on then when i try to start it up nothing happens. it doesn’t crank or anything. then when i tried it the second time NO lights came on when i turn the ignition to ON. does anyone know what the problem might be? and its a pretty new battery too. thanks.

starter? try tapping the starter with a mallet see if it starts, if it does your starter is pooched.

hey buddy had same problem yesterday and a few before that… if your looking at your car from the front facing the headlights pop your hood and trace your harness from the left of youre engine to the starter. there is one exposed male connector on the bottom/side of your starter and one single female connector unconnected on your harness that is your problem. i was drifting around yesterday and my starter ground popped off but its happend a few times everything lights up on the dash but no click or nothing just try reconecting them to and give it a try u can feel it out from the top but to actually see it youll have to see it from underneath

good luck buddy hope this helps cheers

zenkiboi

i’ll give that a try. thanks for the advice.

Is there gasoline in it? :slight_smile:

ya there is. full tank unless my meter is wrong. lol.

also get some to sit in the car and crank it while u hitting the stater. that shit always works

do you hear a relay click? if you dont check that first.

sorry if this is a dumb question, but where is the starter located for a 95 240sx?

o_0