car won't start

ok when i got home i changed the wiper motor on my 92 s13.i also change the spark plug wires. my car would not start when i crank it. the front signal lights go on for abit,then they go off and on agian.what could be the problem?

could it be a bad relay or fuse?

did it start before you changed the wire’s? if so check if you mixed them up.

did you rememer to hook up the coil to the dizzy?

yeah all that

i hear ticking sounds from the engine in the middle by the dizzy.its a tick tock sound.my gauge cluster light flickers on and off to

anyways late last night it cranked but didn’t turn over.changed the alternator today and now nothing works.but my turn signals still goes on and off,cluster also does that too

Can you jump start the car with cables?

tried.still nothing

If the engine inst cranking over at all and you just get a tick sound that could mean your battery is very dead. like wongger said try to jump start the car and check to make sure your battery reads 12 volts.

a few things one check to make sure your spark plug wires are hooked up too the correct location. should be numbered on the cap. Two I know this sounds weird but disconnect the wiper motor and try it. Also try to put your old wires back on. try these things step by step.

Also one last thing that could be making the tick sound make sure your lead wire is firmly connected into the cap and coil pack. the coil pack will make a spark sounds if it is not connected.

I think the Tick is the starter trying to turn over, but it doesnt have enough power. So it could be that the battery is dead (try jumping it) if that wont work then the battery is fried somehow. Test a new battery

can it also be my ground wire on the alternator?i noticed i put a stainless steel bolt in

Maybe, but the car should still take a jump…

nothing still.i give up.time to tow it

is iit 5 speed? bump start it.

ok.i changed my alternator and spark plugs today.still nothing. but my lights and all work.except my signal lights and cluster goes on and off.the engine check light and hicas is on to.what the hell is going on . tired of this shit

ok found where that tick is coming from.its coming from the driver side fuse box. now there is no spark.and my cluster ligtht and signal light still flashes on and off like its doing a self diagnostic.wtf is going on ?

clicking? sounds like a relay. You sure your batterys not toast?

got a new battery .took out the fuse or what ever for the headlight retract and it stopped making that clicking sound.

bad ground sounds like, had it before also