Car Wraps

I’m with @Onyx Z32 if you can find a shop that can correct clearcoat issues then your in the gold. i have a local shop One80shineshop, they do alot of great work!

paying 500-600 to try to fix the paint you already have then do it! unless the clearcoat is shot

I’ve painted my car twice since I’ve owned it. With that, I have at least 60 hours in prep, taping, disassemble, reassemble, wet sand and buffing. I was lucky to have all the guidance from a friend who owns his own shop so I didn’t fuck it up. I did all the hard work and he shot the car in the booth. I will say that this is the first car Ive owned where I don’t want to get caught in the rain and have to wash it.(Washing=Scratching) I usually bring it home, park in the garage and do a quick detail after I take it out. If you drive the shit out of it, it’s hard to do that with a new $5,000 +paint job if you don’t maintain it all the time. I used to drive the hell out of my firehawk and couldn’t car less. If you want to keep driving it a ton, see what a detailer can do for you. I’ve been amazed on some before and after of what people can do with old beat up paint. Good luck.