car

title is salvaged but car is very good and no engine problems.

doors are a different shade of red?

front end was recently redone so the front bumper and side panels are brand new and are a slightly darker red then the rest of the car

[quote=“psphinx81,post:3,topic:38693"”]

doors are a different shade of red?

[/quote]

looks like it.

ugh i see this thang everywhere.

yeah u prob see it in west seneca alot but im just trying to sell for something diff.

car is deff quick been in it many of times going in the triple digits deff a clean car and id jump on it

[quote=“540guy,post:6,topic:38693"”]

yeah u prob see it in west seneca alot but im just trying to sell for something diff.

[/quote]

yup, i see it on boncroft all the time.

looks pretty clean from what ive seen.

glwts

thanks

[quote=“itsgoindown513,post:7,topic:38693"”]

car is deff quick been in it many of times going in the triple digits deff a clean car and id jump on it

[/quote]

2nd gen neons run low 16’s with mods.

wow whoever worked on it didnt do a great job blending the paint…anyway, glws

yeah i know the paint looks rele off but when u rele see it its not that bad at all. plus it was in a wreck and needed the whole front end redone. thats the reason for the salvaged title too. The car also has a cheap cold air intake, and exaust tip, no mods at all done with the car, but its reliable, decent mileage and very clean interior. im just trying to get something diff

rele?

um so i’m looking at the title of the thread…and having a lot of trouble figuring out exactly what you’re trying to do here…sure you put pics up of a car, listed work done to it and specs…are you telling us about your sweet ride? i see a price…is that what you paid for it? is that what you would ask for it if you were trying to sell it? And why the hell is this in the auto trader section? that’s usually for cars that you’re trying to sell…

oh wait…now i get it, you just forgot the FS: didn’t ya…my bad, i shoulda assumed Mr. Speeder Jr. hasn’t gotten around to reading forum guidelines yet :picard:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:14,topic:38693"”]

oh wait…now i get it, you just forgot the FS: didn’t ya…my bad, i shoulda assumed Mr. Speeder Jr. hasn’t gotten around to reading forum guidelines yet :picard:

[/quote]

rele?

[quote=“brent_strong,post:15,topic:38693"”]

rele?

[/quote]

yarele!

dude im just trying to sell my car kelly blue book puts it at 5000 im just seeing whats its worth i rele dont know alot about cars and believe me its not sweet or fast so dont worry i dont need your criticism so how about you stop wasting your time

It seems that the front clip was off another car, due to the black pin striping on it. If it was new metal, that was re-painted the painter would not add a black pin stripe to the front fenders only.

Not saying it isn’t nice or clean, just saying it seems more likely that front clip was bought painted already and is off a different year/color car.

Free bump, good luck with the sale!

Gasmizer anyone?

yeah it was off another car this one was in and accident

lol such assholes on here, let the kid sell his car

however, advise for 540guy. stop saying rele. it’s not a word. the word you’re searching for is really. it’s only a few more characters.