Carbon Fiber Roof overlays S13 coming soon....

What you guys think???

is this just a skin or one where you actually have to cut your roof out for a legit install?

no need for cutting

It’s a 50/50 really. Some people will probably just jump on the “it’s not real carbon fiber, that’s gay” bangwagon…or some will not give 2 fucks and buy it.
Either way, I know carbon fiber vinyl isn’t cheap so I’d assume this would still be semi pricey. Have an estimate?

This is REAL carbon fiber, not just a sticker

If I can get 3 members it will be alot cheaper

I will get a price by tonight

any chance at one for sun roofs?

Can this be used as a sunroof delete?

Martino, ju need this mang

If you guys had them for the R32, I would be in.

same for coupes… idk how that would work though, i just know my roof is fucked…

well I’m waiting on more apps for it so they may be making it for the R32…etc…

Ouu, what’s the application like and work involved? My roof needs some lovin’

and how thick is it?

It takes more than one person to install the roof liner because once you lay the piece down it’s hard to remove and can possibly lead to cracking since it is a thin piece of CF. But, the customer should thoroughly clean the roof of their car and not have any dirt/dust on it when installing because that might affect the way the 3M tape sticks to the roof. All they have to do is remove the backing of the double stick tape and lay the overlay onto the roof and press down on where the double stick tape is to form a seal. There is an extensive amount of double stick tape on the underside of the piece. It is found along the edges around the piece and in 6 inch increments across the piece, so there is definitely enough tape. There is also a spongy material where there isn’t tape to protect the cars painted surfaces.

Rough estimate for a price?

any news on this product?

yes we can get it pricing is on site as well

thanks

Judging by the pic it doesn’t delete your sunroof. 800$ is pricey for cosmetic upgrade to your roof. If you can come up with a sunroof delete that looks decent and doesn’t have to be carbon id be all over it.

same here