carbon fiber?

PM me… I am finishing my new vacuum molding setup and should be crankin out parts in no time.

yeah I know I still need to give you the quote for the roof piece Mr. 240. :slight_smile:

for the love of god please dont do that…

dont mod the damn thing at all untill its payed off

this thread makes the internet cry

+1

If you MUST buy some part for it before it is payed off, get good tires.

You’re modding a car that isn’t yours?

Kid, no offense here, but get your fucking priorities straight. The only thing you should be doing is MAINTAINING that car, not modifying it. Use your fucking head for fuck sakes.

I was under the impression that you owned the vehicle.

HOLD ON HERE… you guys are telling me everyone here that modified their cars here dont make any payments??? I find that hard to believe. I know for a fact one person here modified his car, and still make payments. lol.

:rofl @ you pole smokers sayign dont mod it, maybe if he owes twice what the car’s worth, like Travis, but basic bolt-ons aren’t going to hurt anything.

disclaimer

Basis bolt ons installed by retards and or chosen by retards can be quite catastrophic, proceed with caution.

So your car is all payed off didnt you say you payed around 20,000?

:excited

:eek3

:rofl

$20 says mommy/daddy bought it for him and now he’s preaching about how you shouldnt mod a car you dont own :rofl

thank you…

+1 :ahh

Yes, my car is paid off.

Little bits here and there won’t hurt, but I wouldn’t go pouring any serious cash into the car until its all paid off. Just my opinion

Real men mod while making payments, just look at Travis.

Only he wasn’t making payments :rofl jk trav

I actually laughed out loud. :haha

:rofl:rofl:rofl

omg at this thread

This thread is srs.

Dude, calm down.