carbon fiber?

Hah, drunk posts FTL!

how did you pay so quick? my cousin has a rx8 and got it when they first came out for around 20,000 and pays 300 a month and still is paying alot. my payments are 300 to and im going to be paying for 5 years.

Damn. You have yourself a nice car though, definitely worth the money I think. It beats paying that much for like a Hyundai or some shit car, you know? I know i’d rather be making payments on something I enjoy owning rather than some POS that is only good to get from A to B and nothing more.

Idk if you are being serious or not but i think us bashing on each other should be done its getting annoying… you know

He is kinda beating around the bush isnt he. Benny busted his ball about “i bet mommy/daddy paid for it…” and he just replied, yep its paid off. The you Skate asks the same thing and he replied with something way out in left field. Chris I am just busting your balls, i honestly dont care about your deal, but if you open up with the original statement… you better back it up.

I bought a 05 Jeep Liberty, brand new. Mile 400 the front bumper was yanked off tring to pull it out of the lake. I cut the stock muffler off and welded in a magnaflow and did a K&N drop in at mile 1,000 or so. 3.5" suspension lift went on around 3,500miles. I cut the stock rear 3link and modded the balljoint to fix the bind, and lifted the rear 2 more inches. 5,000 miles I had custom upper controll arms built and installed, to fix the camber and ball joint stress, went up another 1inch or so also.

My 04 Jetta I still owe on. I upgraded the turbo, tuned the ecu, put a spec clutch and autotech flywheel in, FMIC, exhaust, bumpers, shaved the hood notch… and it is parked, while I still make payments, becasue I cracked the transmission case and dont have the time to fix it right now. (I have another car, well 2 other cars and a bike to drive)

If you still make payments, be carefull. Insurance doesnt cover extra shit, unless you pay for special features with your insurace company to do so. If you stop making payments, and they repo your shit, they wont give you back your 2500$ wheels and carbon fiber hood. Also, insurance companies and banks could give you a hard time if something were to happen to it, becasue of the mods you did to it… while they still own it.

Just think about what you want to change. The things I did were pushing it, ill admit that. It was hard to get warranty repairs done, and the jeep took alot of work to put it back to somewhat stock to trade it in. But I know what I am doing, and have the tools, knowledge and experience to pull it off without burning it to the ground, having a wheel or suspension piece fly off and total the car…