carbon fibre parts

if money+time is not an issue, i dont see any problems with the cf roof, so long as its sealed properly. but like most people who dont ball that hard, i’d agree its a waste of time+money and is mostly for that show factor rather than for “practicalness”

What do yal lthink.
If i had to fix mine anyway. would this be worth it?

my roof is rusty as well. i wonder how hard this would be to install

Do it jesse

doesn’t look that hard.remove the hatch and windshield.cut the roof and leave a inch of metal.seal the carbon roof and drill,then rivet it on

Im keeping this is mind, god damn shipping with engines on my roof and shet.

you know that cf hatch y don’t who ever is going to do this get that too to be really ballin?

That is really cheap considering kognition sells for 200USD a sunroof cover out of carbon fiber.

Now the question is, is it just a visual cover or an actual roof replacement… roof replacements cost a pretty penny… i know where to get them in the UK… a couple of guys did them… yes it does save weight duh… no its never cheap to be above the rest. It’s really for someone with a cage and you get what you pay for. Take a wild guess how much more expensive the CSL m3 was vs the regular M3…

I’d rock that shit.

does it come with windshield pins? :stuck_out_tongue:

I see nothing wrong with it, it’s a roof skin. You keep the metal structure underneath intact, and you’re just replacing the skin. If your car has no sunroof, and the roof is in good shape, I wouldn’t bother, but this is a pretty sexy way to get rid of the sunroof.