Career change ideas...

dont mean to thread jack but hows real estate? Do you work FOR a company? Hows it work? you get paid JUST commision or a small salary as well? You have to take the 75 hour test? real estate has recently really interested me. Not really selling to be honest, but just finding the cheap properties before everyone else. There was a 3 family in Albany (yeah the hood but who cares, 13 people living in a 2 family isnt so bad lol, alotta of opportunity to have the rent paid on time) for $18,000 or best offer. If you someone coulda got that for $15k and rent each unit for $650 a month thats $1950 a month which is pretty damn good imo… Wasnt a rehab either, think it was rented as it was for sale.

OP, imo stick with mechanic if you enjoy it, I can get you a job with Infinity or Nissan or something if that helps? Either way, theres always a high demand for it and the pay can be great… Seems like alotta guys on here have went for there corrections test, but I know a guy who worked at green for 12 years and he hated it more than anything for too many reasons to list on here.