Career Opportunity- Woodbine Nissan (Etobicoke) Service Department

Hello all!

We are currently looking for a lot person to work in the service department. A new Nissan dealership (opened March 2012) we are looking to expand and really need a hard working, dedicated person to join our team. If you guys can think even think of someone, please refer them. A G license with a clean abstract is required, general drive thru duties, cleaning, shuttling customers, and being a spark plug to running a good and efficient service department.

all resumes to Fax #: 416.748.3864

feel free to PM me any questions

What is the pay and hours like?

depending on level of experience in the automotive industry, but to be honest, it is an entry level job (minimum wage). Its more about the future opportunity, as we are large, have over 14 bays, and we will be getting the GTR later in the year. As we grow, so will better positions.

Not sure about hours, the service manager would decide that but its definitely a full time job.

looking for any licienced guys, im at airport nissan, slow as hell!! 5 yr nissan exp 2yrs licenced, lemmie kno, tks

sorry, not looking for techs at the moment, its pretty slow at our shop and alot of customers drive GMs. As soon as we are looking for techs, i will post on this forum. you can always forward a resume and we will keep it on file, things will pick up soon.

Wage reviews every 6 months…

pretty desperate for a good porter, good help is hard to find lol!

thanks you all for viewing, please refer someone if you know of anyone wanting a foot in the door to Nissan. We are trying to get exclusive rights to sell Nismo in Canada (parts and cars)

:smiley:

what are the requirements like experience level, and minimum education level needed?

Hey OP,

Kick Odit (Fat boi) in the nuts for me!!

Thanks!

LOL Im not kicking Odit in the balls, he’s cool.

The starting wage is $11, and a salary review every 3 months. You just need a valid G license, clean abstract, good attitude, dedication and I’ll teach you the rest! Its pretty easy stuff at the beginning, but you will be worked hard. I started at the bottom 13 years ago, been through my ups and downs, but I’m very happy here. I left Parkview BMW to join NIssan.

Still haven’t received any resumes??

thanks for the interest guys!

faxing my resume in today

Awesome, I will keep an eye out for it, and good luck!

If/when you’re looking for techs, I would be interested if you’d be willing to make me a GTR tech. I’m at alta woodbridge right now, been in the trade for 5 years, been working at Nissan for about 2 years, been licensed for 1 and a half.

I know lol… just would be jokes! Tell him “Mushy” Junior said whats up!

People the dealership had a total renovation done to fit the Nissan standards. I think it would be a good place to go if you plan on staying in that industry on a long term basis. Work your way up the ladder from car jokey to service adviser and beyond!

Couldnt have said it better myself, will tell Odit on Monday!

We have a 300zx master tech here, will be near impossible to jump him for the gtr!! We also work on high end luxury and sports cars, currently have a 2010 jAG XKR in the shop.

Good luck to all, was really hoping for more replies to the jockey position, to be honest guys,we have 3 techs, and they are hurting right now, it is really slow

Heys guys we are still looking, great future opportunities

I’d like to fax in my resume, 'cause I want into a Nissan dealer so bad, I’m 19 though, not getting my full G until May (currently have a G2) and I live in Beamsville, but if the need arised I would move out that way.

well it doesnt hurt to fax in your resume, problem is you may also be shuttling customers, so i think a full G license is mandatory for insurance purposes.

i sent mine in last week. 25 years old and full G with clean record

I’ll fax mine in and see what happens.

Hey guys, I’m sorry, I’ve been off this site for so long, and don’t know anybodies real names (except the odd old skool guys on here still).

If you guys dont want to post your full names here, no worries, you can post first name and last name initial, or PM me names if you have issues leaving your name here for all to see.

We have recieved more resumes, I’m just not sure who to refer from this site.

thank you all for your applications, and good luck to all!!!

Hey guys, still available, but a full G license is required!

Thanks for all interest and applicants

:smiley: