JDM-IMPORTS is looking for another team member....

JDM-IMPORTS is looking for another special individual to add to our JDM team. This is an opportunity to work on some of the best JDM cars in town.

We are looking for someone with intermediate to senior level mechanical skills to work on a part time; flat rate basis. Experience with Nissan and turbo vehicles preferred.

JDM-IMPORTS offers many perks including discounts on vehicle purchases.

If you are interested in the position; please email your resume and a cover letter to mitch@jdm-imports.com

Thanks!
Mitch

how part time?

I’m full time at nissan so im not going anywhere

but my brother is going back to school next month so he may be interested

he worked for nissan for about 5 or 6 years now i cant remember

nissan senior technician status
Nissan master technician status
Regional Nistec champion 2006 ( I think 2006)
emissions repair and diagnostic certification (most tend to fail that one)
full class A licence ( think within 5% of perfect) so obviously certified anywhere in canada.

turbo, supercharger and N/A experience because he can do crazy things with hondas aswell.

but yeah depending on what kind of hours you’re looking at I can maybe run it by him and see if it works with him going back to school for other things

by any chance will JDM-Imports be open up to sponsorships to drivers?

it would bring a whole different level into the motorsport scene with more and better top notch cars do its thing. having support from shops like JDM-Imports and others is always nice, becuase without the drivers, car shops and aftermarket part sellers won’t have any business without ppl using such parts.

i think this would be an awesome way to show people what a shop is about. having a show car is old school advertising. having cars in action and showing support to those drivers will bring in the necessary attention to those who seek high quality, good priced parts.

just my 2 cents.

The position is mainly for Saturdays and occasional weekday evenings…

RE sponsorship of drivers… I have offered for a very long time now; cars from Japan almost at cost for those registered with a drift team. No one has taken me up on the offer;

As to providing a drift car; unfortunately we don’t make enough money to support an external car 100% at this time… heck I keep selling my own personal JDM car…

N1 is goone! :frowning:

drift team? any criteria for that? because im in a drift team with my friends, but we’re nobodys right now

PM’ed

RE Drift Team: Email me for details…
As long as your drift team make it out consistently for events… and NOT street race/drift… then you should qualify…

Hmmmm lets see.

I’ve done an entire motor swap on my 240sx and installed a custom turbo KA-T set up, swapped my stock RB20 turbo with an R34 GTT Neo along with custom coolant fittings/lines, performed many brake jobs, changed fluids (oil & coolant), replaced timing belt, plugs, coilpacks, starters, installed exhaust systems including downpipe’s, wired in SAFC’s, gauges and the Defi link control unit as well as a few custom oil catch can set up’s.

Does that qualify me at all :smiley: .