Carl Paladino: He took down the 190 tolls, up next, Buffalo's corrupt school system

http://www.buffalorising.com/assets_c/2011/05/Buffalo-For-Real-thumb-375xauto-20176.jpg

Byron Brown is a nightmare. He’s corrupt, gets nothing done, and sends resources to the wrong places. His administration even harassed someone who was writing bad things about them (maybe I should be careful).

My grandfather lives in a pretty rough neighborhood. A neighborhood where drug deals probably go down all the time, amongst many other crimes. Instead of cracking down on those crimes, he sent his stupid quality of life task force after my grandfather because his bushes were two inches farther into the sidewalk than they thought they should be. He’s 95 and I had to go to a kangaroo court with him in city hall over it. Thankfully it got dismissed but I just couldn’t believe it. I can go on forever about how awful he is.

things are so bad here maybe he is just the A Hole to wake people up!

Fixed. When the top leaders are corrupt in this state, it just trickles down. I do think Paladino could do more damage as a voice and not have to abide by the politics in Albany. Let him make noise. Any small change he accomplishes is a step in the right direction and someone who is wealthy and big in this area as he is may be able to change some small things.

The lady that just left with a 140k buy out also just sold her house for ~160k
(a coworker put an offer in as well as another couple… She offered the same counter to both couples at the same time…
Hows that for BS)