Carlisle 09

when i cruised down to carlisle last year(from cleveland), i must have seen close to 20 speed traps. my buddy got busted right at the end of one of those long tunnels. there was a cop standing right at the exit.

better watch out for that Pittsburgh PA region, I hear their state troopers drive around in golf karts…not that I would know from experience or anything… :snky:

o ya and on a more serious note, the cops in Carlisle really aren’t all that bad. they just have no tolerance for teenage d-bags who make the car community look like a bunch of dumbasses that only care about drinking and street racing

I’ll be attending with about 25 or so other cars… most of them from our club and then some friends. We will have a team tent and banners flying so if anyone see’s “607 Motorsports” please feel free to stop by and say hello :slight_smile:

i’ll be up there hanging out

definitely the howard johnson
i talked to my friend
i guess our plan is meeting at the mckinley mall around 9 o clock friday morning and leaving from there
if anyone wants to meet up and come with us let me know

im going with my friend matt with the black srt4
my cousin steve is coming with his sti (steve2k116)
richard is coming with the evo (letitroll)
ian is riding with me
and its some of my friend matt’s friends…

im RLY cool

I’m trying to decide if i should stay at the howard johnson’s w/ you guys or at the ramada with khoveraki.

i’ll be in the room next to newman. with only one king bed :wink:

you douchebags better keep an eye on your girlfriends.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/rccp?displayTTTFooter=true

The Howard Johnson should be fun… our entire club has rooms reserved there as well so we should definately see some of you guys :slight_smile:

There are still rooms at the HOJO, but wanted to be in the same hotel as beck :nohomo:

As far as cool nyspeeders:

Newman
Originalsin
Beck

You know it will be fun. :slight_smile:

or your underage friends that drive pink 3000gt’s lol

The last time I went it was a blast at the hotel, but not so much at the actual car show. Lots of burnouts/underage drinking/underage girls/etc. but I can probably be counted out this year.

Did anyone register for the show online? It’s not taking my credit card, I’m wondering if it got put on hold because i almost never use it, and i just made a 250 dollar hotel purchase online.

I may attend assuming the masses of JB are true to whats being said

i just did it the day of. however, i didn’t register to be judged.