Carlisle 09

I could be convinced. im sure the people watching is top notch.

I had a couple people friends try to pre-register for Carlisle this morning as got the same error Newman.

Who wants to give me a ride? :eekdance: Ill pitch in for gas money obviously.

I will be there, a group of my friends go every year, it will be the first actual show my newly revamped unriced car goes to

i hope you have room in that bed for me to :mamoru:

I just booked my hotel (Holiday inn, 1450 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle PA).

YES. u n me are buds!

Newman are you bringing the Exige down? I’d love to check that thing out in person, always loved those cars.

yes.

if we could get a meet in corning ny then down 15 south, between ny speed and the people i know and 607motorsports.com we could have a pretty impressive caravan

It was a simple question man… I know quite a few people who are “going” to the show but aren’t taking their cars or even driving down… :banghead:

believe me theres going to be alot of cars for a caravan, it would look like someone famous died and had a funeral parade but the parades going 70 on the thruway

fixed

can’t wait to have more than 2 rx7s at the show :smiley:

with me and eric there should be… 3. :frowning:

fuck that, if you guys are going to speed i’ll drive alone.

definately… i was in witha group from corning/elmira area that had around 15-20 cars and there was only one or two people who pissed us off…and the people who were driving like ricers were kids we didnt even invite to come along…we were doing around 75ish the whole way down… and im sure thats the same way it will be again…theres a big parking lot next to my house for the museum of glass that would be able to have 60 cars in there without a problem and we shouldnt get much of a hassle

That was just an inside joke about the downhill once you get into PA. Typical 70-74mph on thruway.

fgt.

edit: jesus, remember those retards “roll racing” last year? gd it. also, I think Beck did it, watch out for that guy.

yeah i rolled beck. way ahead of everyone and didnt slow any traffic up. you guys were a mile behind us.

you arent the best driver either there sir, Mr. weave in and out of every car we are driving with

this thread is reassuring my decision not to go the past 2 years :stuck_out_tongue:

thats why im not driving my own car this year lol