Carlisle 09

yeah you guys almost got the guys in the white STi killed by that semi truck :picard: mile behind us my ass, slowing to 35-40mph on the thruway = retarded

and me and pat weaved inbetween eachothers cars every once in a while on the way back, that is not the same as stopping 30 cars because you want to roll race

keep the stories coming guys… im keeping track of who not to drive with

its okay i went from a DIG on a highway, never again

good thing my car was super siq fast

its not that bad !!! 6 hour drive plus depending on break downs and what can get a little boring !!.. and my car tops out at 125 !

A bunch of my friends and me will be there for the whole weekend. The show is…ok, but the parties are alot better.

Amazing that people can’t even handle driving to PA.

I’d actually ride down with someone for the hilarity, however I have a track day that weekend.

might be a nice birthday present to myself. I’ll see whats goin on. I have a trip to Aruba scheduled around then so ill have to make sure they dont overlap.

:present:

UGH I can already see how this is gonna go, let the hilarity begin, the drive down is going to be 6 hours of avoiding fucking fggs with their siqqqq 30 car cruises :picard:

This show is about 100x better than the custom compact mess.

what are the judging categories? i was looking on their website, but cant find a thing. im thinking i might want to hit up both shows(performance & style and AFN) this year

im def in…

Just noticed they have a challenge posted on the performance and style section. Anyone want to set up a 5 person volleyball team? :smiley:

newman - what ever happened to that “ill finisher the bimmer and post a FS sign on it at carlisle” plan?

im game, i play on a team for bar

Ricer: “I was thinking about doing that swap in my e30”
Newman: :picard:

are you retarded. ask beck and see what he says. we were way ahead of you. that was someone else rolling racing,not us. go DIAF and stop making assumptions fggt.

and weaving in and out of cars without turn signals. thats dumb as fuck.

so you were in the back while the truck was almost killing us? I’m glad you were in the back and could see everything that was happening. it went off the road into the ditch and swerved back on and almost took out the white STi.

yeah i saw everything in my mirror because i was ahead of you. learn how to read. but im done arguing with you since you your so confident in thinking your right

easy kids…were all ok, will just be extra careful of semis this year