Carlisle 09

i may have to join u if i sell my car and dont find one…

If both my cars are running, you and Mike can fight for the lonely, radioless, barely padded, bumpy, caged, Miata.

I guess I owe you a drive :wink: Or is it you who owe me lol.

i stayed at hotel carlisle last year during AFN. had a kick ass time. met up with funkmaster flex and got him to sign my blowup doll. i’m still debating which carlisle event to go to. i’ll probably just end up going to ford nationals again. people appreciate the car more. lol

hahaha sounds good lol,

ill just bring my ipod dock and rock out

maybe mike can sit on my lap ? no homo :slight_smile:

is it actually IN carlisle this year? or is it at another venue?

its been in carlisle the last 3 years as well as this year

my friend booked the rooms
i believe we are staying at howard johnson
i could be wrong though…

there are about 30-40 cars leaving from the elmira/corning area this year

I was just going to txt you too LOL glad your as clueless as me HAHA

Maybe if enough were interested, some sort of super cruise could be arranged lol!!!

Buffalo People meet up with you guys on the way down… Idk

Will be where the majority of my shots would take place.

where is this place?

PA

central pa near harrisburg

and a huge cruise would kick ass, last year we had close to 20 cars in 2 seperate groups

should be over 10 400whp cars out of our 30-40 cars

Ahh word.

this is pretty much what i was getting at… chances are this will not end well

harrisburg? holy fuck thats a long cruise …
bueme and ian who are youy going with?

i may or may not go. depends on what happens with my car

Well, a massive cruise is obviously a huge target for police attention especially when you throw boneheaded/irresponsible/ballsey people in, but I think people would know what they were getting themselves into if they so choose to do this.

Even with ground rules set, im still willing to bet there would still be some police action. In the sake of epicness, thats a risk id be willing to take :confused: But thats just me.

I have no clue LOL some of mikes friends Id suppose, he may still have a spot or two open as well.

i went to pittsburg this weekend, and didnt see one cop/state trooper the whole way down. i didnt even see a police station lol… although all along 79 they had signs that said HEAVILY ENFORCED SPEED CONTROL with blinking lights!