Carlisle launches on-line forum

:bigthumb: now everybody can talk about the girls showing there tits

if there site carries the same quality as there shows… look out!!

SNS you can bitch like crazy about there show now!! and the dumbass roads of harrisburg!

Roads in Harrisburg lick the big one…!!! “And WHITEY is a big pussy” you drunk bastard

sns bans up tomorrow:D

haha, i can’t wait till this year with you crazy New Dawn Custom guys and girl… that was some good time, to bad you didn’t come to breakfast with me and joel. the lady loved us!

lol, I can’t wait either… we’ll just have to remember that Applebee’s in Harrisburg doesn’t have Happy Hour. We’ll call around and find out who does before we go to dinner. :smiley:

fucker :smiley:

and actually it was at 5:05 MONDAY

Yeah fuck harrisburg, even though me and Brad mastered it when we went out to the GM nationals in June. We made 3 round trips in one night to harrisburg and back and even found our hotel form the compact show :smiley:

I’m interested to see if they let us back in harisburg or if they are going to have yet another new venue.

Just remember.

“Free local Sluts” at the Travel lodge :smiley:

fuck happy hour in harrisburg, and I think we should go to the lone star again so they can fuck up my steak. Then I can have our whole bill comped :smiley:

next year we need more chicks, Jager, and spankings (for the chicks of course)

fuck carlisle gfuack harrisburgh fuck lonestar fuck o bitchs, what the fuck is sns???!?!?!

Sight N Sound - Me

brian banned me because he is a prick like that :smiley:

Oh and you guys will be there again next year just like we will. We said the same thing. fuck harrisburg, Fuck lonestar, fuck that compact show, but we’ll be there again bitching :smiley:

fshowcars. your probly right but what the fuck is sns !!! still

I’ll bet I say “Fuck Lonestar” more than anyone else that went w/ us… :hsdance:

sns = Sight N Sound

^^ gratz intraweb masterrrr

Are you drunk or something? :smiley:

I vote something

no i just type what i think all the time :doh:

:puke:

I vote your fucking gay :greddy: stfu newB

good thing I don’t have that problem or it would be pussypussypussypussypussy and so on