Carlisle Performance and Style - May 4-6

i am going to destroy you!

:bsflag: its on like donkey kong beotch

o and just so everyone know if there is a pop machine word to the wise dont buy any pop cause i usually pee on it at some point:rofl:

hehehehe… pwnage on Jenn! hahah

Bitch please… :rofl:

What times everyone leaving. I’ve to work till 6 on fri then i’m heading out after that. These room prices are outrageous for these events but as long as i’ve fun its worth it.

we will probably head up around noon on friday. I took the day off, I like to get there and settle in with a nice waffle house dinner and a case of beer!

dude to bad they dont have an indoor pool then we could have a nice game of beer hunter

your telling me… but that is what the OC show is for in June! You guys coming?

i doubt it funds are kinda tight

im saving money but everytime i get some saved the wifey’s car needs money dumped into it

only 2 more years till she graduates college :mrT:

may be going saturday and sunday with an Audi

I’m leaving early Friday AM. I’ll have the go-carts warmed up.

Me and some friends are driving up on friday. If anyone wants to meet and drive up we’ll be eating lunch at the Kings in Canonsburg before taking off

Yeah I doubt it as well,

Ryan is getting married the week before OC, and I’m planning a 10 day trip to Florida in October to go see Brad. That silly fucker is buying a crotch rocket so we are goingto hit Biketoberfest for two days in daytona which is 3 hours north of him, then head to the opposite end of the state on the bikes to Key West for the 29th annual Fantasy Festival and go look at titties.

Might be there… SAT’s or carlisle… hmmmm

dude fuck sat’s your just going to work at mcdonalds for the rest of your life any way :tool:

lol

haha… never will I work at mcdonalds or any job that is related to it… and I already know where I’m going for college and what for…

now back to the topic

ok, wendy’s. we’re sorry

… Reading > you, wendys is realated to mcdonalds…

me > you