Carlisle Performance and Style - May 4-6

I’ll be there. This will be my first time at this show.

The people that have gone to carlisle for years dont go because of the car show. Last years show marked it as get drunk with a bunch of random people. The 06 show had to be the most horrific display of cars I have seen. Yet it was a experience to say the least. Lets leave out Top Flight due to they are always top notch , along with the new* Ice House concept. In general Field display im not even going to go there.

ps. ill be there, say hello if you see me, ill be the dork with a camera and a pittspeed shirt on. Quality Inn FTW! god i hope i dont black out

They let me on the go-carts a second time. That was it, though. He didn’t like our “antics”

Go kart drifting again?

http://elchevelle.homestead.com/files/Roflsberger.jpg

DRiftaRRrrr

That was bad ass to say the least.

anyone get pictures? specificly of this black grand am?

Who would waste film… even if its digital, on that POS?

I have 300+ pics but none of the Grand Am.

Starboy, that kid running the go-carts was PISSED when he stopped us. It was Neary’s fault anyhow.

do you know anything about the car?

we kept throwing those rubber bouncy balls at you guys. We wasted 5 dollars on them. It was funny because there were so many bouncing around. I did the outside track but i didnt make it in for the inside one.Anyone get pictures of the go cart drifting? O ya me and starboy stopped at the grand am but i dont know if he took any pictures of it or not. I know i didnt but under the hood it looked good. Outside was just scary.

I caught one of them. I was wondering who threw em.

munster is that your ride if so its looking nice makes me miss my ek i should have kept that thing and done some work to it

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1977124

Yep. That’s mine. Thanks, man. I finished putting it together Friday AM.

the paint job looks real good wish my new car looked that shiny

Thanks. I’m happy with how it turned out.