carlisle

:finger: :finger:

unfortuatly no. That seems to be the one thing they were successful in getting rid of this year. All the free boob pics :squint:

we were even prepared with a bag full of beads.

Other than the sti and random burnouts here and there it didn’t get too out of control. I thought it was going to blow up more than that.

no boobs, no mayhem & anarchy, no care. :down:

x2 :zzz:

Boobs would have been nice. We wouldn’t have had to attempt upskirt videos if all girls were sluts.

well if you maybe would have introduced yourself, u would have known them

I had a great time, even though the show kinda sucked. I learned a little about everybody…

Joel…likes to piss on coke machines when he is drunk. (eeewww for jenn who got a coke out of it, not knowing that he pissed on the buttons)

Brad…well, Brad just has issues

Whitey…Is the funniest drunk I’ve ever seen in my life (ask him to do a Pittsburgh accent…Isaly’s chipped-chopped ham style)

Jen…thinks that once a year, the ohio river just decides its going to flow north for a day.

Mike…dont fuck with his rare 18oz steak

Brian…has the nastiest smelling feet in the world, even when he is wearing sandals

and me…Well I have been classified as a metro-sexual. (But Whitey has been too)

carlisle = poop

now for FORD carlisle, thats another thing :slight_smile:

all gm show > compact show

for a very rareity i agree… :bowrofl:

truck nationals>*

here is a post from another board.

Well, say goodbye to another place.

After Carlisle refusing to have the show there, its not going to be happening at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, PA next year either.

I live in Harrisburg, and know people in high area’s of the City, and one of the biggest people that work for the City happens to be close friends with my mother, and this afternoon at our house, I started talking to her about the Import Show this past weekend. Everything she pretty much had to say, was bad. Just to begin, she said the Harrisburg Police have written over 100 tickets just on Friday night. No ticket was small, most landed between the 500-800$ range. On top of that, people were pulling onto Front Street (a main street downtown that is one way), drag racing the opposite way against traffic. An outrageous amount of tickets were handed out for wreckless driving as well. Police confiscated enough beer from Minor’s and people at the Farm Show to fill a full size Ryder Rental truck. Police also confiscated over 50 bottles of Nitrous straight from Cars. She wasn’t quite sure on how many arrests were made etc, but she was quite certain that there won’t be another Import Show to that effect ever again.

looks like the ricers screw up another good thing…

Police also confiscated over 50 bottles of Nitrous straight from Cars.

is nitrous illegal to have in your car :dunno:

almost forgot… a big congrats to Sight n Sound for taking 3rd place in his class!!

Nitrous is only illegal to have hooked up while on the street. if the bottle is out of the craddle it is ok to transport. As for the one way thing, I don’t doubt people were doing stupid shit but Harrisburg has too many one ways, unmarked detours, and no left hand turns. I would love to send my fucking fuel bill to those assholes out there because of the fucked up detours and unmarked exits.

I didn’t really like it at the Farm Show Complex. The only thing I liked was the paved lot to park in because it cut down on the dust I had to clean off from people driving back and forth (having a black car is a bitch). I also think the vendors were too spread out. They should have had them all in one section.

I don’t know thats my .02

And thanks whitey on the reconition. :hs:

Ya the Import RICERS DID IT AGAIN… Next stop PHILLY??? :doh: :doh:

Will be attending:

Ford Nationals & GM Nationals :finger:

Mayor Does Not Want Controversial Car Show To Return

POSTED: 5:43 pm EDT May 17, 2004

The Custom Compact Car Show was held in Harrisburg over the weekend and the mayor does not want it to come back next year.

The show was moved from Carlisle to Harrisburg because of some problems.

Harrisburg’s police chief said the same problems happened in Harrisburg last weekend.

Police handed out more than 300 citations, including more than 184 traffic citations and 114 parking tickets.

Twenty-two nontraffic citations were also handed out, including some for disorderly conduct.

Two people were charged with driving under the influence.

A spokesperson for the mayor’s office said the mayor plans to ask the Farm Show Complex not to permit the show to return next year.

A spokeswoman for Carlisle Events, the show’s organizer, said the behavior inside the show was better than last year. She said the company is stilling talking about next year’s show.

tach & wing & only got third??? :confused: