pictures from street outlawz

if anyone is interested about the show here are some pictures…

www.pittspeed.com/pictures/street_outlawz

IMO, the show was alright… The crowed was mainly ravers since they had live DJ’s spinning all day. It was cool then got annoying, most of the people barely looked at the cars it seemed. The car show was definitely a bling car show but it was to be expected.

Hopefully they will bring back the street racing aspect to it next year, it would totally change the crowed base.

SCF had a nice showing and so did Under Destruction I think it is.

i went thru about 3/4 of the pictures some nice some rice are there any domestics ?? lol

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
i went thru about 3/4 of the pictures some nice some rice are there any domestics ?? lol
there was a few domestics,but riced! were’s the chic’s pic’s?

:cool:
Very nice pics

The guy running the show lost a ton of money. He couldn’t even pay people after the show was over…

IBdrama

Under Destruction always kick ass, the wild cars in the first row were sick; cavalier and civic in particular. The rave kids did get annoying after a while (12hours), show was entirely WAY too long and expensive, our guys got cheated out of alot of money; everyone did for that matter, asian models are very sexy. That about sums it up.

Wow, i seriously hate showcars. What a bunch of undriven, riced-out, wannabes. “Street” Outlawz??? I think Trailer Outlawz is more fitting.

I dont feel like looking at all the rice cars that were there, lol
were there any nice soooupras there?

EDIT: I see the “700” rwhp HKS TT Supra was there… the one that went 15’s at the track with HKS twins ($7500), Full Fuel System, $2800 Velside sheet metal intake, etc… etc… and marks supra had the stock twins on it running high 11’s :eek: :confused: :smiley:

Originally posted by SP71Supra
I dont feel like looking at all the rice cars that were there, lol
were there any nice soooupras there?

i didnt feel like going through all the pics either marky mark. Most of what i saw was cavaliers with sylvia headlights, eclipses, cougars and wrx’s

Originally posted by 1320
Wow, i seriously hate showcars. What a bunch of undriven, riced-out, wannabes. “Street” Outlawz??? I think Trailer Outlawz is more fitting.
I was thinking the samething

i didnt feel like going through all the pics either marky mark. Most of what i saw was cavaliers with sylvia headlights, eclipses, cougars and wrx’s

i hate my car:(

you mean you wouldnt like a cavalier w/ sylvia headlights :confused: :confused: :smiley:

Thanks for the love. Under Destruction appreciates anyone who came and bought shit or even looked at our cars. The full length video will be out in February and it will be pure madness. Leave a name and e mail adress if you want to be on the mailing list. We will contact you with updates on the video, events we will be at, and let you know when we get new shirts and where you can purchase the current ones. If anyone needs a copy of our trailer let me know and i’ll see what i can do. Thanks to Whitey and the Pitt Speed crew for the photos and good words. Thanks. - Jordan

nice pics :cool: the show was good but it was no way worth $25

IMO the pics suck, it was soooo dark in the show that it was hard to get nice pictures… If i would have known I have a real good external flash tha would have helped the cause…

Jordan, I could host that video on my server if you would like so you guys have means of distributing it for now. up to you, PM me

The guy running the show lost a ton of money. He couldn’t even pay people after the show was over…

Was that the award money or the venue money. Besides here is the quation we were talking about

Pittsburgh is not “into” the show scene enough to try and hold a show like this money wise.

(to much to get in = less attendance) + too much money being given out = loss of money.

you have to start small then work to a bigger show. I’m not saying they couldn’t have it in the expo mart , but charge less for admission, to draw a bigger crowd. Also don;t give out a 3000 cash prize because you can’t afford it…

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Was that the award money or the venue money. Besides here is the quation we were talking about

Pittsburgh is not “into” the show scene enough to try and hold a show like this money wise.

(to much to get in = less attendance) + too much money being given out = loss of money.

you have to start small then work to a bigger show. I’m not saying they couldn’t have it in the expo mart , but charge less for admission, to draw a bigger crowd. Also don;t give out a 3000 cash prize because you can’t afford it…

stupid fawks should have thought of that before! I give Steel City Racing credit for trying to start something but what a disaster

so the rice convention was a flop?

im sure not gonna lose any sleep over it.

stupid fawks should have thought of that before!

I totally agree. Trust me you are not the only one pissed off…

I did see that italian guy from Coopers lake and after talking to him while he was passing out fliers They have a date set already for thier event again. I guess they are also going all out for advertisments because they new that hurt them last year.

I’m curiouse to see what that brings…

http://www.pittspeed.com/pictures/street_outlawz/DSC00438.JPG

wow that car is JDM as fuck!