Carnival Cruises????

that seems like a pretty good deal

depends on when you go, but there will more than likely be some kids on the ship.

drinks werent as bad as i thought they were going to be. coors/bud was 4 bottles for ~12 bucks. the carnival drink of the day thing was btw 5 and 10, but they were usually loaded with alcohol. we brought a few bottles on board in the luggage too, just lock that shit up and they will never see it.

we did all the tips in advance, no one asked for anything on the ship.

the beach buggy tour in cozumel was amazing. you get to drive all over the island and see a bunch of cool shit.

hmmm so they dont rly check your bags?? was it carnival that you snuck the bottles on??

the pop pass for us was like $45 for a week (each) :cjerk:

i got 2 entrees once or twice, i dont think there is a limit on that

yep, carnival. between 5 of us we brought 4 bottles no problems.

i had my bottle in my luggage on the plane, and then locked the suitcases before we got to port. carnival even says to lock your bags, so im not sure when they would check them.

Royal Caribbean told us that they will scan and search any baggage, and check you at every port. They really do not want you to have your own shit. $$$$ in their pockets.

We are going to the St. Thomas, St. Martin etc… strip of islands in October. just about $1000 each. This will be a little better for us as my brother is getting married on an island so we have open bar one night for that, and my parents are covering open bar for another night. 2/5 free aint bad.

2 years ago on royal carribean, at the ports they never searched us, I could have brought my girls purse full of hash and they wouldnt have known.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Liquor_and_Beverage_Consumption_Policy.aspx

buy some cheap shit
pour it out
fill with liquor of choice
Cork it

Seriously, I would just do that.

My only worry would be taking liquor on the plane.

no worries to taking it on the plane, were leaving from SD

I leave on a 12 day Mediterranean cruise this Tuesday. in Spain there for two days and then leave for 3 stops in Italy, France, Greece,Turkey etc. Should be a good time. Its through Royal Caribbean.

let me know how it works out… are you leaving out of NYC?

Yeah, not seeing the problem. Sneaking it on the ship is a piece of cake. Shampoo bottles with whiskey, body wash with 151. Do yourself a favor and leave the faggy Tequila Rose at home and only bring the hard stuff.

If you really want to take a chance, you can fill ziploc bags with clear liquid and put them in your luggage. Take extra precautions to make sure they don’t open, and use ones with very meager linings. You could bring more than one would imagine this way.

cant you buy your alcohol when your on the island say its a gift that youre bringing home for someone then get crunk in ur room.

did u read any of the post??

they take any liquor bought on the islands and hold it until you get off.

how much did that 12 day cruise set you back???

go all inclusive

much better than shitty pay for drinks cruses

^ no i didnt read that, i dont see why they would take any alcohol you buy i thought they only checked your bags getting on the boat and after that ur free to do as you wish.

damn that is a lot of work.

we just left it in the bottles :slight_smile:

on carnival you can get buckets of beer, they are $20 for 4 16 oz beers (tip included).

Also in my experience, the drinks on the carnival cruises I went on were nice and strong, they didnt skimp on the alcohol.

fixed.