Sneaking Booze on a cruise

I hear its pretty damn hard. Ive done a lil research and found these…

Then someone else said take some 2 liters and re-cap them in your check on bag with these

then this was a lil help
http://www.sunandsin.com/articles/121/1/How-to-smuggle-alcohol-onboard-your-cruise-ship/Page1.html

Just wondering if anyone has past experience with this… Im gonna be going on a carnival in about a week and a half…

thanks

I have never been on carnival to know how well they check, but we took 6 bottles of wine and two bottles of champagne on Royal with no issue.

I did find a great alternative to the rum runners while drunk one night… I had a box of wine and had finished it off, We took the bladder out of the box and realized we could pop the dispenser off and refill it. I have not been on a cruise in a year so I have yet to try it but it is the same concept as a rum runner.

I am off to Cozumel in 5 days but it is at an all inclusive so I don’t have to sneak anything around.

My girlfriend’s brother went on a cruise last year and they filled a bunch of empty Scope bottles with Vodka and whatever else they wanted to bring on. When you have 8 bottles of mouthwash in your bag, it’s probably painfully obvious to whoever does the search that you’re bringing booze on with you, but I don’t think they’re going to open it up and sniff.

if I remember correctly, you can only have 2 bottles per person on carnival and they can be wine or champagne. buy 2 cheap ass bottles, empty and refill. I never take anything on. I buy drinks on board

what boat and ports of call?

the mouthwash thing works, we put 2 dropps of food colorring into a scope bottle and it was fine…

but to be honest, i doubt you will do much heavy drinking on board… most of the time its in the bars on the ship or in the port of call… unless you REALLy need to pre game to hitup the on board “clubs” in that case thats just sad

is it a "dry " cruise?

HAH, take a european cruise they dont give a shit. Me and the gf took an MSC (basically carnival or royal carribean of europe) and at each stop their was a duty free and you could load up on all the liquor you wanted and bring it on board.

Booze on a cruise?

Put a fox in a box!

Or

Stick a fish on a dish!

FTW

I was in the West Indies and went to a rum factory, and got bottles for like $3…ridiculously good too. Got like 5 bottles and brought them on board for the rest of the cruise.

You can do it, water bottles or pack them away, That is what i did on Royal Caribean twice and will be doing in two months when I go to the Bahamas.

plastic paint suite.
start filling it from the neck and just wear the booze like a jim beam outfit…

Did someone say booze cruise?

http://www.theoffice-us.com/TO211.jpg

I don’t know… My parents got a pretty kick ass suite and we had a party in there one night. All of that wine came in handy. The “Clubs” suck the piano bar and the jazz bar were my favorite places at night.

HA!

ya there was a bar on the cruise i went on called “the manhattan bar” and there was a really good jazz band with a trumpet player as their front man they played all night every night and they were amazing.

ive done this alot! lol

ive been on like 6 cruises, every one i have been on i have got liquor on to the cruise with no problem. besides once, because i had single shot bottles in my pocket, which set off the metal detector, but the security guy surprisingly gave the 2 little bottles back, meanwhile i had a bottle of rum sitting in the water bottle i took off the ship.

so if you want to get liquor on to a cruise ship, buy a water bottle that they sell on the cruise, preferably the large water bottle. be careful, some duty free stores allow you to take the bottle and some do not, if they dont allow you to take the bottle, dont buy it because they will send it to the ship, which you wont get it back till the last night

if you can get one at the duty free and walk away with it, or if you need to find a liquor store, do that, then pour it back into the water bottle and go back to the ship. just make sure you get all clear liquor, or your going to fuck yourself over. if you want something dark, only suggestion i would have is to say you put ice tea in the water bottle. or see if they sell ice tea anywhere so you could do that.

now keep in mind, i have not been on one in about 3 years or so. they may have changed a bit but they never opened my water bottle to see what it smelled like.

its better than paying 5$ a beer on the cruise, or like 7$ for a mixed drink!

word of advice, if you go on the cruise and you get a bottle, and you want to make mixed drinks, buy a pop card before you depart the first night, or when you first walk on the ship.

edit: be careful about bringing a bottle on the cruise when you board for the first time, if you have it in your suite case, they can take it from you, this has happened to a few of our friends that went. some got away with it, some didnt.

also youll be up shits creek for the first night or 2 if you dont stop at a port. youll have to buy beer iirc or liquor but have fun paying the price

wow i had no idea you couldnt bring booze on a cruise. thanks

I thought the days of sneaking alcohol in anywhere were over when you turned 21…

well actually on a cruise, depending which cruise it is, i believe its 18 to drink beer, but 21 for any hard liquor, some cruises are different, i know the princess line i wanna say it is 21 for any alcohol because friends of ours couldnt drink when we were on a different ship able to… so funny when we met up with them at one of the ports.

Drinks aren’t cheap on cruises. If you’re drinking to get drunk, you will end up spending a TON of money.