Carquest Alternator Problems?

Alright, the voltage regulator in my cars altenator is fucked.

Now I got the alternator on Febuary 3, 2005 from Carquest as a Reman. I’ve got the reciept. The bad voltage regulator caused the car to overcharge the also brand new battery that was $89. The battery leaked and is now dead.

Basically, Carquest sold me a remanned alternator, which 4 months later went totally shitty and massacred an also new battery.

Now has anyone had any luck with Carquest on situations like this, as far as getting reimbursement for the new battery that I purchased from Carquest? I figure getting a new altenator should be cake, there’s obviously something wrong with it in a far shorter time than should have been. But right now I’m looking at being out another $70 on a battery that was killed by a faulty part I bought from them.

I will take care of this for you

:tup:

good deal.

:tup: on the Carquest Gold card warranty!

BTW, I stopped by you store Jay, you were off, and there was some crazy blonde working there all up in my face after I asked if you were there. She just kept rambling and rambling…I was like okay…I gotta go…

was she hot? :stuck_out_tongue:

ummmm…no. :tdown: If she was hot, the story would have been more like…

She kept rambling and rambling so I put some sort of blockage in her mouth to keep her quiet. :slight_smile:

nobody wants to hear about the damned nenwood skrapper’s mangina… so zip it!

I do… So you can piss off, fatty…

hahaha you gotta love they dsm drama.

<3 I sent you a PM JnJ.

I’d like to get this taken care of before I annihilate another new battery. :lol:

Thanks!

i always thought carquest was good with their parts, i usually go there because the warehouse is right around the corner and they almost always have the parts i need