Cars & Coffee @ Eastern Hills Mall (NOT run by Matt)

I’ll probably check that out, why not.

@jays from that FB page:

Throwback to 2009 when we were running the original Buffalo Cars and Coffee at the Panera Bread in Tonawanda.

I was there. I still have the Panera tumbler they gave us, lol. But we’ve rehashed this several times in the past; there wasn’t really a “cars & coffee” until @Mr_New_York got local exotic cars to come out.

Joe certainly knows how to plan an event, but I can’t see myself ever actually going to this because he won’t be able to pull in the exotic cars. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Nermind… Looking close at the plates and the size of that lot I don’t think that’s even a photo from a local event.

I was just going to post that when you made your edit, lol.

^^ I really don’t think that’s local…

So here’s what I learned today on the interweb:

• Some people really appreciate the work Matt did
  • Some people really have a hate boner for Matt
  • I hate Facebook (still)
  • J&J is going to have his own Cars & Coffee?
  • CamaroJoe’s chicken-wings-for-breakfast-cruise-night-in-the-AM is being plugged hard as a replacement.
  • Lots of people want to know “what’s next?”

@JayS maybe I just suck at FB but I can’t find ANY pictures from that Caffeine & Octane last year. Did it actually happen?

Got me man. Standing around a parking lot next to cars is not my thing. I just saw that pop up in my Facebook feed and posted it.

Looks like there were some Corvettes, Challengers, etc. So it did actually happen.

My line locks are still functional so I’m ready for wherever.

1 Like

I heard the jnj thing too. At his “speedshop” lol? Its a mud/gravel lot. I guess the Jeep bros will love it.

FWIW there was a c+c way back at Panera on Sheridan before they built the Urgent Care place there. Last year of it was 2011??

Put Joe on a mission to promote and it will have a great turnout.

Yeah that was Joe years ago

How could anyone hate Matt? He is a mild mannered dude who dedicated countless hours for our pleasure.

1 Like

Because people are entitled twats and when they’re told not to do burnouts, or that their shitty Equinox isn’t going in the show area, or to stop using lawn chairs to reserve spaces they get pissy. Doing anything where the general public is invited is always tiring, and 10x worse if it’s free. A few people have said it earlier… who ever wants to try this again, charge a small fee and it eliminates a lot of nonsense.

That’s two violations, lol.

If my friend can land that spot at apple tree, we plan on charging 10$ a car and donating the money to wounded warrior project. Cheektowaga police are already on board.

1 Like

That’s awesome.

Really sad you can’t act like an adult.

My friend sent a nice email to the property manager at Apple tree. She’s out on vacation until after the holiday. Hope to hear from her Monday. If all goes well I’ll text Matt and get the Facebook account information and hopefully get this moving.

1 Like

LOL, I guess JnJ has been trolling the site for a while now as “Trickflow”. Surprise surprise. Telling me to act like an adult, lol. Um…I am acting like an adult. Warning people to avoid you because you are a scumbag that doesn’t act like responsible adult. There’s a reason you were booted from this event and are hated by hundreds of local people.

1 Like

He will be the first faggot to get blocked the minute I get the Facebook account. If he shows up, Cheektowaga finest will happily remove him. He can keep reflashing Hyundai clusters since that’s literally the only thing he’s good at.