cars got the hicups =(

basicaly my car hicups when its cold, today it was -17 *F, the car has no egr or cat, bored out TB and IM and a header, 97 sohc auto 72k, this is the way i got the car, plugs are new, and i ran seafoam through it, fluids have all been changed, and it has a catch can system instead of the pcv valve

im gonna change the fuel filter, but i doubt that its, and the pump is nice and quiet and its primed everytime before i start the car, i have not checked fuel pressue

because of the cold, it is never under half a tank of gas

when its normal out like 25* or more, carsfine =)

today when i went to put it into drive, it ALMOST died and i gave it some gas and it kept it alive and it was fine the rest of the way, the cars warmed up atleast a minute before every takeoff, if the pump eventually does take a crap, itd be nice if it does in april, when i put the summer neon/bike back on the road

*it only does this while the motors cold, when its heated up and at stand still, it will hicup like one out of 100 times

NO CEL

thoughts?

Sell it to me, problem solved.

lol fuck no i got it for a grand its the ultimate beater

Well, if all else fails.

I would try the filter, could be some shit in there plus they are easy to change.

Edit: this is a Honda correct?

maybe plug wires

Don’t you “fix cars for people”

Electronics hate the cold. Replace all of them.

lol no its a neon

no i inspect cars for members, who said anything about fixing

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/Before-You-Leap-Cover-web.jpg

Ohhh, your fucked never mind.

True story.

Sounds like something to do with spark. Did you look at the plugs, even though they are new? Are they the stupid bosch +X ones? Ignition Coil? Distributor?

nah its just the weather, runs like a champ when its not -17 out