Cars That Lose Their Value Fastest

Nope, ‘we’ had them years before it came out and the scene was already booming and the cars were selling for well over KBB.

Same with my daily, sticker was $27,600 back in '06 when I bought it… it’ll probably sell for a whole $7500 now.

e38 750il 120k new. can be picked up all day now for 8-12k. its crazy

my mustang sold for like 3000 new and is worth like 60k give or take LOL

good luck on 60k lol

if you knew the market for the cars you’d laugh, peopel get six figures for these cars all day so 60k is on the low end

dont hate nukka

im not hating. im just saying, remove head from butt.

It’s no where ‘worth’ it, but idiots will pay it.

thats rediculous. i mean i like the car dave but thats absurd.

I don’t mind the depreciation. It allowed me to get my M at a major discount. :rofl

no just think if it was a real shelby gt500 :ponder your car would be worth more then your house, all your cars including your parents and brother and the property you live on lol

:rofl

OK.

I think Dave could sell his car for $54000 the first day he listed it up some where without any issue at all. Not sure how much he has into it right now but that would have to be atleast a $20000 profit

If it was a real GT500 I could see it being worth a ton but its a clone with a stock '95 302 so its not worth huge money although Im sure he could make a decent profit on it.

Really youd have to look at worth a regular '67 fastback is worth and add a little to that.

not even close, some of the “e” car bring as much as real shelbys. They are worth more than double what your standard 67 fastback goes for. my car was appraised as it sits for a hair under 60k as it sits. Obv once I do something for a motor it will be worth more. So if that’s your idea of " not being worth huge money"

prove me wrong

The only way its worth alot is if its restored to totally stock. Modifying a car like putting a non original or atleast date coded engine in hurts collector value and so does customizing it (body kit, etc).

Youd need to have it restored to the way it was when it was purchased new to get the most for it. Im talking original motor, tranny, interior, body panels (reproductions/NOS parts ok) and other parts like that.

your wrong about that. For numbers matching cars that is true, If my car was a GT390/4 speed car you might get more if it were restored to stock. However my car being a fun of the mill fastback with a 289/C4 stock it wouldn’t be worth much at all. However being that “e” cars are so popular being arguably one of the most well known muscle cars of all time and demand they bring VERY high numbers. Its nothing out of the ordinary for these cars to bring six figures.

Economy is very down right now especially on sports cars.

dude, if you can sell that car, make HELLA bank and make another one? shit, thats like getting the car free and keepin some cash as well!