Cars That Lose Their Value Fastest

not sure if this is a repost if so sry. Kind of a good read, enjoy

Obvious list is obvious

A $24,999 Kia Sedona is worth $4,000 after 5 years? Seems stupid low.

It’s pretty accurate. Hyundias were worth like $11,000 new and in 4 years, like $3000.

Hyundais lose their value the second that take that white proctective shipping vinyl off them

Thats why you should buy a lambo for $150K drive it around for a few years and sell it for $90k. only loosing 40% value.

that Hyundai lost 75% value. Look at it like this, buying a Hyundai is like buying a Chalupa from Taco Bell. After you eat it your body retains only %40 (if you’re lucky) of the meal, the rest is farted or shit out shortly thereafter. :rofl

No way you retain 40% from tbell. It’s like 10%.

Ford is doing well with there new cars, Toyota, Honda both retain value well. I never understood why anyone would buy a new Kia. Hyundai is actually making good ground with quality though. The new cars are getting better. It’s the 00-07 models that are total piles of shit. But that’s how Honda started out, now look at them.

That’s actually a good list.

I was damn sure expecting Mercedes to be on there.

i was expecting to see Mercedes on there aswell

I expected a lot more top of the line cars to be up there like Audi a8s, 7 series BMW’s, Cadillacs and such. They tend to loose value at a very fast rate

benzo looses 84% of valuehttp://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/votblindub2/Reaction/5e406c18.jpg

Every car loses significant value the minute it is driven off the lot after purchased new.

Mine had a sticker price of $14,524 and when I traded it in 4 years later I got $3k.

Never again will I buy a new car after seeing that kind of depreciation and the depreciation on my truck from its sticker price when I bought it.

This is exactly why my Cobalt isn’t going anywhere except for a junkyard when it dies. If I were to trade it in today, I’d be lucky to get 8,000 for it.

The MSRP was $24,095 back in June 2007.

My truck was over $34k new.

About the only modern day production vehicle that holds/gains value is the 93.5-98 TT Supra.

Ford GT’s seem to sell for the same or more than they cost new these days too

True, but totally different class of automobile. We knew that GT’s would hold value when they came out, however no one would of thought the same of the Supras.

Supras are only popular because of the F n F movie… :lol

yup yup yup. if u buy a new car, run it till its no longer fixable.