Cars4Cancer C4Challenge

It seemed like a clusterfuck…I have a bunch of friends that drove down just to see the square pegs, I guess the coordinators told the band they were gonna go on at 6, they all showed up at 540 to learn the band had to go on at 5, got to see 15 minutes of them after a 40 minute drive

this one?

Yep. I don’t think anyone would ruin a real GT500KR like that.

Yeah that show was pretty weak. Ryan, Elliot and Cosseys little line up look great though. Loved hearig the Porsche on 90, OMG that thing sounds AMAZING!!! I was driving the crap green Civic, and flashed who ever was driving the “shocker!”

yeah, me either unless it was totaled in a previous life

I let my brother drive it to the show and back. He said he instantly grew 3" in the pants driving it.

glad I didnt go.

It was a good time until like, 2pm. It was getting super hot out, and boring at the same time.

Tony came in the ZR1, that thing is tits. Aside from the wheels (which I’m sure he’ll be changing soon) that car is sick. I love the carbon roof and side skirts.

HUGE calipers

your date stamp is making me want to neg rep you.

:rofl

Well that’s fucking GAY that an R34, 1 of what? ~20 in the US didn’t even place?!?!? We serious? The no trophy thing is a bit ridiculous too, could’ve just said there was no class for it or put you in some sort of German class.
Kinda glad I didn’t go, but I’m interested in seeing pics of what did go.

and why do they have the listing of “trophy classes” under their website when there were NO TROPHIES

No1 in there right mind would mod a collectors care they would buy a regular model chassis. Well we all know how smart said promoter is to start with im sure his staff cant be much more. Ive heard stories all day. Glad i went to lake george to hang out on this fantasitc day. Thats f’d up about driving and hour to see a band for 15. promoters need to stick to there schedule.

oo must have been why he called me at 9 this morning

I love those wheels. Their nasty. I wonder when hes going to take the price sticker off the window.

The main reason why I dont go to car shows. And if I do, I dont expect to place, or wait around for a trophy…

I didnt even notice, fail

Thats what I get for using someone else’s cam

+1

i’ll make a thread with the pics i got in the picture forum

who is the promoter? I don’t follow these things very well