Cars4Cancer C4Challenge

where are all the pictures???

read 2 posts up

cars4 cancer guy on here I believe his name is Anthony he talks things up bigger then what they are. NEWB show promoters.

then I think he needs to come up with an explanation as to why he doesn’t have trophies for his trophy class…

thanks…didn’t read…just looked

Cant blame him for trying though. More than 95% of people can say. Sometimes shit doesnt go as planned…

tony’s factory wheels look cash.

good thing i didn’t go, went to broke down in MA instead. good times.
http://gallery.me.com/dhd/100115/Broke-Down-202009-20-1-/web.jpg?ver=12516708760001

I saw that car at the Scotia lot a few weeks ago.

it was supposed to be hosted by some chick. i dont even think she was there, everything was WAYYYYY too spread out and judging took like 6 hours for like 150 cars at the most… well actually a few cars didnt even get judged… it sucked, I’m not going next year… unless it rains, cuz sunburn sucks :lol

So where was the bikini contest, hot air balloons, bands, etc? I got there between 1-2 and there really wasnt much going on.

the trophies were sopposed to be handed out at 6… bands didn’t finish till 7 and i left before 7… no one wanted to be their past 4 to begin with… all the bands sucked… don’t be a band if all your going to do is cover fly 92’s play list

balloon couldn’t go up due to wind… and the bikini contest was just like any other one outside of the hot import nights ones

the trophies were sopposed to be handed out at 6… bands didn’t finish till 7 and i left before 7… no one wanted to be their past 4 to begin with… all the bands sucked… don’t be a band if all your going to do is cover fly 92’s play list

balloon couldn’t go up due to wind… and the bikini contest was just like any other one outside of the hot import nights ones

She was there, and lost in the bikini contest :rofl (Which was akward to begin with)

All in all… I think it was a good show, had fun with friends, watched some cars race, and met a shit ton of people. I understand the frustration about the trophies, probably because I dont give a shit about one.

I left at 4 or so, had a blast though… Was a decent turnout, and it’s nice to see the local scene getting coverage.

I didn’t mind being there, it was at least good to be able to hang out with some people I haven’t seen in a while. Like most everyone else though, I did get sunburned as hell.

I got sunburnt as well. Kept running out of water all the damn time too. I should have brought a large cooler with water bottles, but they damn weather dot com said it was supposed to have been like 62 and cloudy. I’m goin to go next year too. It’s for a good cause. I dont even care about trophies but I entered for shits and giggles. Got a nice little paperweight. :slight_smile: Nicole, did u see me there? Why you no say hi?

Yeah, I saw you.

PM’d.

yeah… thats exactly my thoughts…

but im not sure where the money goes… does anyone know what he REALLY does with it??

Most of it probably goes to LVD.

sallright, man. ill bring a cooler next time, like i did for waterfest and just carry it with me.

sounds like a bunch of bullshit