Cars4Cancer C4Challenge

im with him ^^^, i went cuz its for a good cause. i entered for the hell of it, not to try to get thophies. i never competed with my car as a show car, cuz theyve all been made for sq, and even that i stopped in '05.

i agree with Nate. I went to support the Cause. Not to win anything… Not that I would have n e way.

Plus I got to hang around Kristies Wicked Hot Models all day :smiley:

i for one had a good time too. i wish my part of the show went better, its no good when you have a croud of people around you and your expensive RTA(db) meter decides not to work. but the cool thing was that another shop had a meter and lent it out so the show could go on. thats what this stuff is all about. people helping people out if they can, thats why these forums started, they were a way for people to network and share ideas the one thing i always hate about posting on any forum is that everyone is up your ass and so neg. about the posts. what happend to the friendly attitude online

are u one of the guys from EW? which one are you? I remember talking to all three there.

Well Adam I guess your problem just added to all the shit that could of went wrong at our show that did BUT thank god the reason for being there in the first place shined through and still accomplished what you came to help with besides your support :excited thanks for being there !!!

anthony i told you i will continue to go, as far as the post about meeting the 3 guys from ew i was the only one there, the other guys with ew shirts on were people that came down to the show with me but they dont work for the shop. I am the 6’2" brown haired guy has the white 00 civic

Oh I know you did. I am just happy that you came, I think you know how hard it is to do this stuff BUT it seems to be getting a better. BUT I think we were getting signs not to make it into such a show but more as a FUN Benefit as it should be